Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruddy off 05:22 - May 3 with 1679 viewstextbackup

Norwich need new keeper, we have best keeper in league, likes area and wouldn't need to move and unsettle family....
He wouldn't, would he?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ruddy off on 05:24 - May 3 with 1658 viewsBenters

Yes he would .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Ruddy off on 07:30 - May 3 with 1499 viewsHerbivore

Norwich only have one more year left of parachute payments, that's why they're thinning out their squad. I can't see them being willing to shell out £3m+ on a new goalie, plus I imagine Bart will have better offers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ruddy off on 07:52 - May 3 with 1431 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Ruddy off on 07:30 - May 3 by Herbivore

Norwich only have one more year left of parachute payments, that's why they're thinning out their squad. I can't see them being willing to shell out £3m+ on a new goalie, plus I imagine Bart will have better offers.

Would fit his personal needs if you believe what you read here, but I'm not sure that Norwich will be looking for a keeper as they have McGovern and Declan Rudd has been out on loan. They do gave plenty of money though and could make a significant saving on Ruddy's wages and still give Bart a hefty pay rise.

Poll: Our final position

Ruddy off on 08:24 - May 3 with 1344 viewsBluebell

Ruddy off on 07:52 - May 3 by southnorfolkblue

Would fit his personal needs if you believe what you read here, but I'm not sure that Norwich will be looking for a keeper as they have McGovern and Declan Rudd has been out on loan. They do gave plenty of money though and could make a significant saving on Ruddy's wages and still give Bart a hefty pay rise.

I think they bought McGovern after his great International games at the Euros but he hasn't been very consistant with them.

Ruddy seems to have been the favourite again for quite a while now. I am surprised it's not Rudd they are getting rid of as he seems to be 3rd keeper.

Probably all down to getting the wage bill reduced. Shame!
Ruddy off on 08:30 - May 3 with 1323 viewsJimmyJazz

Ruddy off on 08:24 - May 3 by Bluebell

I think they bought McGovern after his great International games at the Euros but he hasn't been very consistant with them.

Ruddy seems to have been the favourite again for quite a while now. I am surprised it's not Rudd they are getting rid of as he seems to be 3rd keeper.

Probably all down to getting the wage bill reduced. Shame!

Maybe the job's O'Neill's already and he's said that McGovern will be his number 1, which wouldn't be surprising. I was surprised they let Bennett go, he couldn't have been on high wages

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Ruddy off on 08:35 - May 3 with 1314 viewsBluebell

Ruddy off on 08:30 - May 3 by JimmyJazz

Maybe the job's O'Neill's already and he's said that McGovern will be his number 1, which wouldn't be surprising. I was surprised they let Bennett go, he couldn't have been on high wages

Also he would want to keep Wes Hoolihan.

He's a player I would love to have at Ipswich even though he plays for them up the road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024