Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas moaners 22:18 - Aug 19 with 1734 viewsartsbossbeard

Before gifting us all with your vitroil, just remember how ace he was today out of position. Mick knows.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jonas moaners on 22:25 - Aug 19 with 1679 viewsBlueBadger

For what it's worth, I like the lad but I do feel that he is ultimately better suited to playing at centre half. He's not bad with the ball at his feet. We could do a lot worse than a back three of him, Chamers and Webster, once everyone's fit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jonas moaners on 22:44 - Aug 19 with 1607 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Think he was arguably in position for what it's worth but yes agreed. He was excellent today, my MOTM. Great start to the season from him.
Jonas moaners on 22:47 - Aug 19 with 1588 viewsKieran_Knows

Thanks for the compliment....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jonas moaners on 22:54 - Aug 19 with 1548 viewsHarryfromBath

It's his leadership for me.

I still remember after his debut in the 2-2 draw at Brentford when they hit the two stoppage-time goals and he knelt on the pitch thumping the turf in blind anger at full-time. It struck me that his leadership and determination could become a vital asset if he proved more widely capable at Championship level. Only one game but reports from today suggested that this was a factor in our win, which is brilliant news.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Jonas moaners on 22:57 - Aug 19 with 1515 viewsm14_blue

He always scores against Norwich.

That's good enough for me.
Jonas moaners on 22:59 - Aug 19 with 1497 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Yeah, I've liked him since day one. That position was a poisoned chalice considering his predecessors.

He seems to have a hell of a lot of passion for the club too, it upsets me when some fans reward this with abuse- albeit a small minority.

Loves scoring against Norwich too!

Poll: Best Football Song

Jonas moaners on 23:00 - Aug 19 with 1494 viewssixtouchfootball

Jonas moaners on 22:54 - Aug 19 by HarryfromBath

I still remember after his debut in the 2-2 draw at Brentford when they hit the two stoppage-time goals and he knelt on the pitch thumping the turf in blind anger at full-time. It struck me that his leadership and determination could become a vital asset if he proved more widely capable at Championship level. Only one game but reports from today suggested that this was a factor in our win, which is brilliant news.

IMHO was motm. Not afraid to put his body in front of the ball n take it where it hurts. Narrowly edged out Spence.
Jonas moaners on 23:03 - Aug 19 with 1468 viewsLord_Lucan

I've always liked him.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Jonas moaners on 23:48 - Aug 19 with 1367 viewsPilgrimblue

Jonas moaners on 22:54 - Aug 19 by HarryfromBath

He was brilliant today playing in his best position. Love his commitment and passion, could be a Town legend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024