Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists 14:43 - Aug 10 with 2422 viewsfactual_blue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40889511

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 14:45 - Aug 10 with 2410 viewshomer_123

Crikeys Facters.....you are getting slow on the uptake these days.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 14:46 - Aug 10 with 2405 viewsblue_oyster

Strange reason for arrest, suspicion of causing GBH. I don't think she was even injured.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:02 - Aug 10 with 2362 viewsBluebell

Where were you earlier in the week Factual?

It's a good job Rommy doesn't live new you. You could ahve got 'the elbow' from him while out walking.

Nothing malicious here by Bluebell 8 Aug 2017 16:56
Rommy perhaps you should stop digging.

Do you actually know how much 2 metres is? Is it over 6 feet in old money. That is a long way for someone to step to get in front of you!

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:04 - Aug 10 with 2356 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 14:45 - Aug 10 by homer_123

It's like we're on some sort of loop..

Tomorrow we'll be back to discussing veganism all over again..
Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:08 - Aug 10 with 2346 viewsBluebell

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 14:45 - Aug 10 by homer_123

We have to make allowances for him at his age.

Matron only lets him use the internet once a week.
Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:17 - Aug 10 with 2326 viewsfactual_blue

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:02 - Aug 10 by Bluebell

Where were you earlier in the week Factual?

It's a good job Rommy doesn't live new you. You could ahve got 'the elbow' from him while out walking.

Nothing malicious here by Bluebell 8 Aug 2017 16:56
Rommy perhaps you should stop digging.

Do you actually know how much 2 metres is? Is it over 6 feet in old money. That is a long way for someone to step to get in front of you!

I have been busy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:24 - Aug 10 with 2312 viewsSwailsey

Is that including the ones that Rommy beat up?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:53 - Aug 10 with 2286 viewsBlueBadger

You do know that after the other day on here that jogging is officially the new veganism here now, right?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:55 - Aug 10 with 2275 viewshoppy

You appear to have typed the words 'getting', 'these' and 'days' unnecessarily.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:58 - Aug 10 with 2270 viewseireblue

Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 15:17 - Aug 10 by factual_blue

I have been busy.

No, no you haven't.

Ex-civil servants don't understand the term busy.

Distracted whilst choosing and booking a holiday, I would believe.
Joggers - unbelievably they are worse than cyclists on 16:28 - Aug 10 with 2237 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How reassuring though to know that there are so many cameras to cover a man out for a jog !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024