Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game 20:46 - Aug 15 with 1373 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

4 attacking players for us and then the physicality of Millwall against our makeshift defence suggested goals a plenty.

There's no way this will end 3-2. If we score 4, I still wouldn't be sure of us winning this.

Coming forward, we look like a proper high quality footballing team. The link up of Ward, Sears, Didz, Waggy and Garner is on another planet to any attacking threat we've had in many a year.

I reckon 4-4 or 5-4 either way.

COYB!

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 20:49 - Aug 15 with 1329 viewshoppy

To be fair, I don't think any of them were scored before the game...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 20:55 - Aug 15 with 1273 viewshomer_123

I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 20:49 - Aug 15 by hoppy

Yes they were Hoppy.

[sports psychology] Visualise the goal....[]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 20:59 - Aug 15 with 1240 viewsbrogansnose

I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 20:49 - Aug 15 by hoppy

Not believing enough, that's your problem. Just let the force be with you.
I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 21:25 - Aug 15 with 1168 viewsCurrie10

Sorry but people get carried a way. In many a year in reference to Garner?! Murphy hit 27 in 14/15, he was insane the entire year!
I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 21:42 - Aug 15 with 1116 viewscatch74

Pleased you're there Rommy, if any fan deserved a night like tonight.
Must be scenes.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 23:19 - Aug 15 with 994 viewsKievthegreat

I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 20:55 - Aug 15 by homer_123

Yes they were Hoppy.

[sports psychology] Visualise the goal....[]

For some reason reminded me of Smallsy in the inflatable ball.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 23:20]
I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 23:25 - Aug 15 with 966 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I said to the guy next to me there's gonna be goals in this before the game on 21:42 - Aug 15 by catch74

Pleased you're there Rommy, if any fan deserved a night like tonight.
Must be scenes.

I've no idea what qualifies these days as scenes

Buzzing me tits off though. Am at Stratford. Will be home by midnight

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024