Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick 22:41 - Feb 18 with 9478 viewsBluefish

Before he took over we were getting spank 4 and 5 -1. We are now gutted at being a few seconds away from an away win. The gap has closed

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 22:45 - Feb 18 with 5914 viewsFrimleyBlue

Also prob helps its the worst scum side for 10 years

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 22:47 - Feb 18 with 5893 viewsBluefish

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 22:45 - Feb 18 by FrimleyBlue

Also prob helps its the worst scum side for 10 years

Not what they think but you obvs know better

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 22:53 - Feb 18 with 5861 viewspointofblue

And celebrating a dour 0-0 at home to Burton. Even now that performance sticks in my throat more than the game today.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 23:37 - Feb 18 with 5717 viewsVaughan8

Yeah ok........

Least we don't get outplayed and lose to lower league opposition and embarrassed on national tv against a non league side......!

We can all take one game and turn it into what we want.

Mick has not done a bad job, but it's time for him to depart.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 01:02 - Feb 19 with 5636 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Proud of Mick..........hahahahahahaha !!!!!

8 defensively minded players in the first 11 against the team who have the same amount of points as ourselves. Just because he had been sh1tting himself about Messison .....ooops sorry I should say Maddison.

Hyam to replace Gleeson...... yeah you must be proud of him.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 01:30 - Feb 19 with 5598 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Proud of the team on the basis of the first forty-five and the potential to have already established a lead before we did. Few could have envisaged going to City and giving it a go like that after previous encounters.

Let's not forget we're only one week on from the Burton debacle (lowest home crowd for 20 years) and getting past a Sunderland team in real danger of League One soccer by August. It's evident McCarthy still has a minority of supporters and admirers and while respecting others views, couldn't quite bring myself to offer proudness to the individual. Good score overall, we came close, very close, but the bigger picture dictates he's seriously under-achieved at this club. The obligatory "hasn't got the money at his disposal to compete" will arise as always, but there's been other clear deficiencies to his approach that has held us back. Damn it he's had enough chances to provide us victory over Norwich City has he not . Seriously thought today was the time when we scored.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 04:56 - Feb 19 with 5513 viewspowinswitch

Yes, they have closed the gap to us. Unfortunately not the other way round. We are no closer to promotion.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 06:16 - Feb 19 with 5454 viewstrncbluearmy

If your proud of that your standards are pretty low
Login to get fewer ads

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 06:35 - Feb 19 with 5418 viewsBenters2

Lol you come out with some crap at times.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 06:58 - Feb 19 with 5364 viewsjas0999

If you like watching negative boring football then great. Please have some respect for those who don’t. Mick should be disgusted with the way we play and his actions yesterday.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 09:03 - Feb 19 with 5236 viewsBluefish

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 01:02 - Feb 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

8 defensively minded players in the first 11 against the team who have the same amount of points as ourselves. Just because he had been sh1tting himself about Messison .....ooops sorry I should say Maddison.

I have genuinely met norwich supporters that like our club more than you do

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 09:31 - Feb 19 with 5203 viewsbluehook

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 06:35 - Feb 19 by Benters2

Lol you come out with some crap at times.

only 'at times'???
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 09:58 - Feb 19 with 5174 viewsSomethingBlue

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 01:02 - Feb 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

If they were that defensively minded I assume they'll have received a proper b8llocking for attacking throughout the first half.

Ever thought that it's not Mick who's the rigid, inflexible dinosaur ... but perhaps you?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 10:00 - Feb 19 with 5157 viewsPJH

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 09:58 - Feb 19 by SomethingBlue

If they were that defensively minded I assume they'll have received a proper b8llocking for attacking throughout the first half.

Ever thought that it's not Mick who's the rigid, inflexible dinosaur ... but perhaps you?

Certainly our fullbacks for being so out of position that they seemed to spend most of the first half near the Naarwich penalty area.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:01 - Feb 19 with 5092 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 09:03 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

I have genuinely met norwich supporters that like our club more than you do

Is this an answer for what? I was talking about the team's line-up. There was nothing about the club so I don't know where you take your imaginations re liking our club from.

Keep clapping ! Your super mick !
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:02 - Feb 19 with 5085 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 09:58 - Feb 19 by SomethingBlue

So our opening line-up looked very promising, eh? Imagine what we could do in the first half if we had had an extra creative player.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:05 - Feb 19 with 5062 viewsBenters2

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 09:31 - Feb 19 by bluehook

only 'at times'???

Good point
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:06 - Feb 19 with 5050 viewsBluefish

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:02 - Feb 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

So our opening line-up looked very promising, eh? Imagine what we could do in the first half if we had had an extra creative player.

We would have been deducted points for fielding an extra player

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:08 - Feb 19 with 5045 viewsBluefish

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:01 - Feb 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

Is this an answer for what? I was talking about the team's line-up. There was nothing about the club so I don't know where you take your imaginations re liking our club from.

Keep clapping ! Your super mick !

It is just another blur amongst the negative posts of yours.

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:09 - Feb 19 with 5039 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:06 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

We would have been deducted points for fielding an extra player

If you aren't that bright I will tell you then. Fielding a creative player instead one of the army of those defenders.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:10 - Feb 19 with 5028 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:08 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

It is just another blur amongst the negative posts of yours.

Yes I am the 'negative' whereas you post the bollox I disagree with.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:16 - Feb 19 with 5002 viewsBluefish

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:09 - Feb 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

If you aren't that bright I will tell you then. Fielding a creative player instead one of the army of those defenders.

We had the same amount of defenders as the other team. The same amount that many top sides play every week

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:17 - Feb 19 with 4991 viewsBluefish

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:10 - Feb 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yes I am the 'negative' whereas you post the bollox I disagree with.

Benters agrees with you......make your own mind up on whether you have it right

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:21 - Feb 19 with 4978 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:16 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

We had the same amount of defenders as the other team. The same amount that many top sides play every week

I thought we had started with 8 defensively minded players.
Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:21 - Feb 19 with 4974 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Going to bed proud of itfc and proud of Mick on 11:17 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

Benters agrees with you......make your own mind up on whether you have it right

Why talking about the different person? Changing the subject again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024