Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abuse to MM 13:39 - Feb 19 with 1000 viewsMillsey

Just wonder how the players feel when the chant goes up against MM? Must make them really inspired when they’re basically being told their sh!te?
Abuse to MM on 13:39 - Feb 19 with 989 viewshomer_123

MM 'Apology' by Herbivore 19 Feb 2018 13:34
Glad we can put this one to bed now.

Sadly not Herbs! :(

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Abuse to MM on 13:41 - Feb 19 with 979 viewsitfcjoe

It's like when Mick gives some back to the minority of the fans it has to be suffered by the whole fan base. I was in the away end yesterday that MM told to f*ck off which isn't ideal.

i can't imagine Spence standing on touchline and a chorus of boos ringing out was particularly encouraging - like telling the team the football they play is sh*t

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Abuse to MM on 13:43 - Feb 19 with 955 viewsDarth_Koont

A team's confidence is the single most important factor at this level, which is based on tight margins anyway.

Admittedly yesterday's chant looked like it pissed them off and perhaps even worked in the team's favour. Well, that and the fact that it was evidently a good and necessary substitution.

Pronouns: He/Him

Abuse to MM on 13:44 - Feb 19 with 947 viewsLankHenners

Chambers himself has said that it has a negative effect - he particularly citied the stupid booing and abuse hurled at Douglas when he came on against QPR which had an effect on them, making it harder for them to play and subsequently fueling the belief of the opposition.

Still, knuckledraggers gonna knuckledrag.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Abuse to MM on 13:44 - Feb 19 with 935 viewsWestSussexBlue

Abuse to MM on 13:41 - Feb 19 by itfcjoe

It's like when Mick gives some back to the minority of the fans it has to be suffered by the whole fan base. I was in the away end yesterday that MM told to f*ck off which isn't ideal.

i can't imagine Spence standing on touchline and a chorus of boos ringing out was particularly encouraging - like telling the team the football they play is sh*t

I don’t believe fans have great annoyance to the team, they are being coached trained and motivated to play a certain way.
The problem lies with the manager.
Abuse to MM on 13:47 - Feb 19 with 921 viewspowinswitch

Abuse to MM on 13:41 - Feb 19 by itfcjoe

On a personal note, I dont take Mick's swearing to heart. Its a heat of the moment thing, and I can understand his frustration, and his reaction.

But his football is sh1t. Its absolutely awful. So how can the fans show their frustration. Because walking away from the club, by not attending, is not doing us any good.

I happen to think the players, the squad, are better than Mick has them set up to play. the strike force were lethal early doors in the season. Lethal in terms of goals scored to chances created - which were low at all times this season. Now we are scoring fewer, from a similarly small number of chances created. You do realise that last year we had the smallest number of shots in the division and we are second lowest so far this season. That is the McCarthy effect, and the fans, rightly, are not impressed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024