Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible new date for Hull game 12:41 - Mar 2 with 2349 views12th_Man

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Possible new date for Hull game on 12:45 - Mar 2 with 2300 viewsitfcjoe

Whilst it is understandable that those who have a long distance to travel or awkward journeys getting to tomorrow's game is difficult - is a cold Tuesday night game any easier for those with a long journey.

Obviously no way of knowing - but I wonder what the 'true' attendance would've been tomorrow had it gone ahead, opposed to the 'true' attendance of what the re-arranged game will be

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Possible new date for Hull game on 12:53 - Mar 2 with 2233 viewsHerbivore

Possible new date for Hull game on 12:45 - Mar 2 by itfcjoe

Whilst it is understandable that those who have a long distance to travel or awkward journeys getting to tomorrow's game is difficult - is a cold Tuesday night game any easier for those with a long journey.

Obviously no way of knowing - but I wonder what the 'true' attendance would've been tomorrow had it gone ahead, opposed to the 'true' attendance of what the re-arranged game will be

It's an issue of safety rather than convenience.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:07 - Mar 2 with 2188 viewsTractorCam

Got any spare tickets for the Hull game tomorrow?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:08 - Mar 2 with 2185 viewsuppersirbob

That will be a new record low attendance then
Possible new date for Hull game on 13:09 - Mar 2 with 2174 viewsJ2BLUE

Possible new date for Hull game on 12:53 - Mar 2 by Herbivore

It's an issue of safety rather than convenience.

Not sure how people can think it's the wrong decision. Hull players, management and fans are probably all relieved. All it would take is one accident or one person falling and smacking their head and the health and safety officer would be in for it.

No one cares about the cold. It's the snow and ice that is the problem.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:10 - Mar 2 with 2167 viewsTractorCam

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:09 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

Not sure how people can think it's the wrong decision. Hull players, management and fans are probably all relieved. All it would take is one accident or one person falling and smacking their head and the health and safety officer would be in for it.

This

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:19 - Mar 2 with 2127 viewsitfcjoe

I don't think it's the wrong decision - was fairly obvious although it does inconvenience me personally which is annoying for me (and no one else admittedly)

I'd heard had the travel infrastructure into the town been better it'd have gone ahead as decision takes into account rural travelling etc - was just wondering how many of those with difficult or long journeys see the rearranged kick off as any more achieveable

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:35 - Mar 2 with 2070 viewsstonojnr

and thats a possibility for every game we play, people slip trip and bang their heads all the time, its why no one would ever say we dont need the St Johns Ambulance people to turn up for a game, do we call games off when the temps are 25+ and supporters might get sunstroke sitting in the sunlight for 2hrs no.

if the roads around the ground are dangerous, they should be shut now what difference does it make if you slip/trip/bang your head walking past the ground now, to tomorrow, strangely I suspect they arent.

we collectively as humans are rubbish at identifying the real risks,and the proportionate response to them.

a midweek fixture will leave hull fans with a 4-5hr journey back home at night, how is that possibly not a safety consideration for that game ?

you cant play the 'elf & safety thinking of the fans safety card, and then ignore that imo, but loads will
Login to get fewer ads

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:37 - Mar 2 with 2060 viewsITFC_Forever

Bloody hope not.

Got a meeting in Bradford that afternoon at 1.30pm, was only arranged this morning as well.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:44 - Mar 2 with 2035 viewsPhilTWTD

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:37 - Mar 2 by ITFC_Forever

Bloody hope not.

Got a meeting in Bradford that afternoon at 1.30pm, was only arranged this morning as well.

That was the date which was mentioned to me as a big possibility yesterday. Blame me for not wanting to speculate in case game did beat the freeze.
Possible new date for Hull game on 13:46 - Mar 2 with 2018 viewsITFC_Forever

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:44 - Mar 2 by PhilTWTD

That was the date which was mentioned to me as a big possibility yesterday. Blame me for not wanting to speculate in case game did beat the freeze.

It's a meeting that's been re-arranged several times already....

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:49 - Mar 2 with 2004 viewsPhilTWTD

Possible new date for Hull game on 13:46 - Mar 2 by ITFC_Forever

It's a meeting that's been re-arranged several times already....

They won't mind too much if it's switched again then.
Possible new date for Hull game on 13:53 - Mar 2 with 1981 viewsSWGF

I care about the cold, but then I'm a big wuss.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024