Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New manager 06:49 - Apr 29 with 2497 viewsitfcpaul

I would love Bryan Klug to want the job. Playing youngsters and a style of football all town fans are looking for

Kuqi would be a possibility. If he can repeat the enthusiasm he had as a player and as a manager with Klug helping with the youngsters thst would be an option

Don't think Mowbray would come now but he's a good option if he would

Wildcard name to throw in there whose used to working with small budget and always plays good football would be Nigel Clough

Let's see what this fully fit squad can do with a manager playing attacking expansive youthful football

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

New manager on 08:24 - Apr 29 with 2368 viewsjas0999

Kuqi walked away from one of his previous clubs when the going got tough. He couldn’t cope. Record very average at best.
New manager on 08:38 - Apr 29 with 2306 viewsitfcpaul

New manager on 08:24 - Apr 29 by jas0999

Kuqi walked away from one of his previous clubs when the going got tough. He couldn’t cope. Record very average at best.

I think it was well beyond tough from what's been said so maybe anyone would walk away

didn't Robson have a bang average managerial record before he joined us

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

New manager on 08:42 - Apr 29 with 2282 viewsmuccletonjoe

Klug is our man. If you want him to stay . Let him know about it on sunday
New manager on 08:51 - Apr 29 with 2242 viewsitfcpaul

New manager on 08:42 - Apr 29 by muccletonjoe

Klug is our man. If you want him to stay . Let him know about it on sunday

As I said I would love him to take it but not sure he believes he's good enough himself

Our daughters are Mascots at the game so get them to have a word with him

New manager on 08:56 - Apr 29 with 2215 viewsjas0999

New manager on 08:38 - Apr 29 by itfcpaul

I think it was well beyond tough from what's been said so maybe anyone would walk away

didn't Robson have a bang average managerial record before he joined us

Well, each to their own. There are far better options than Kuqi in my opinion.
New manager on 08:57 - Apr 29 with 2218 viewslazyblue

New manager on 08:51 - Apr 29 by itfcpaul

As I said I would love him to take it but not sure he believes he's good enough himself

Our daughters are Mascots at the game so get them to have a word with him

Klug really is not a manager or interested in being manager, he is top bloke and played golf with him but ME is the one who has said throw the youngsters in for last few games to klug if you get the chance too.
New manager on 08:58 - Apr 29 with 2207 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Hasn’t he already said he doesn’t want the job?

I would rather he stays with the youths and keeps the production line going for the new manager.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 9:18]
New manager on 09:02 - Apr 29 with 2183 viewsBent_double

He's already said he doesn't want the job, so unless he's being disingenuous, he should just be left to go back to his old job at the end of the season.

On the plus side, if it does go pear-shaped with a new manager, it's good to know that Klug would be able to step up as caretaker again if needed.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

New manager on 09:09 - Apr 29 with 2163 viewsPhilTWTD

New manager on 09:02 - Apr 29 by Bent_double

He's already said he doesn't want the job, so unless he's being disingenuous, he should just be left to go back to his old job at the end of the season.

On the plus side, if it does go pear-shaped with a new manager, it's good to know that Klug would be able to step up as caretaker again if needed.

Indeed, he genuinely doesn't want it, much happier doing his stuff in the academy.
New manager on 09:17 - Apr 29 with 2119 viewsBluebell

New manager on 09:09 - Apr 29 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, he genuinely doesn't want it, much happier doing his stuff in the academy.

He does seem rather nervous talking to the press too.

He has done wonders with the academy and we need him there. The improvement in the youngsters since he has been back is amazing. So many more coming through the ranks.

Hopefully he will advise ME about what we need in a manager and ME will listen.
New manager on 09:54 - Apr 29 with 1992 viewsJohnny_Boy

New manager on 08:24 - Apr 29 by jas0999

Many many managers have done this before.
Even the successful ones.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024