Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always 15:48 - May 23 with 4639 viewsSpruceMoose

Ross is not the new Sunderland manager.

I'm staking my already tattered reputation on it. Who is willing to join me in the 'This is Fake News' camp?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:53 - May 23 with 3342 viewsStokieBlue

We should all bow down to your superior evolution and follow your lead.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:54 - May 23 with 3326 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:53 - May 23 by StokieBlue

We should all bow down to your superior evolution and follow your lead.

SB

Welcome to the club, you're my official Deputy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:54 - May 23 with 3317 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Erm, the St Mirren Chairman for a start.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:55 - May 23 with 3294 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:55 - May 23 with 3291 viewsSouperJim

That fella from Sky Sports camped outside TSoL says otherwise...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:59 - May 23 with 3247 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:55 - May 23 by itfcjoe

I will accept your inevitable apology when the time comes!

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:00 - May 23 with 3227 viewsDarth_Koont

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:55 - May 23 by SouperJim

That fella from Sky Sports camped outside TSoL says otherwise...

"Camped outside" throws a bit of doubt on the whole thing, doesn't it?

And Sunderland have said they will announce their new man today.

Pronouns: He/Him

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:02 - May 23 with 3185 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm afraid I'll be needing definitive answers from you lot. Are you with me, or not?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:03 - May 23 with 3177 viewsitfcjoe

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:59 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

I will accept your inevitable apology when the time comes!

No apologies will be dished out!

If he doesn't go to Sunderland, and we choose Hurst over him that will give me a lot more comfort!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:04 - May 23 with 3149 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:03 - May 23 by itfcjoe

No apologies will be dished out!

If he doesn't go to Sunderland, and we choose Hurst over him that will give me a lot more comfort!

I'll know you're saying sorry inside though.

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:04 - May 23 with 3148 viewsWeirdFishes

I will join your revolution. More out of hope than anything.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:05 - May 23 with 3140 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:04 - May 23 by WeirdFishes

I will join your revolution. More out of hope than anything.

Welcome aboard. You're in charge of catering for our get togethers.

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:08 - May 23 with 3110 viewsWeirdFishes

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:05 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Welcome aboard. You're in charge of catering for our get togethers.

Lovely, Bella Napoli?

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:09 - May 23 with 3094 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:08 - May 23 by WeirdFishes

Lovely, Bella Napoli?

Sure you're not thinking of Bella Bologna?

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:10 - May 23 with 3082 viewsPlums

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:02 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

I'm afraid I'll be needing definitive answers from you lot. Are you with me, or not?

I’m in!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:13 - May 23 with 3048 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Purely out of hope, as another poster has said - I'm in!
I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:17 - May 23 with 3004 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:13 - May 23 by No_Moore_Kieffer

Purely out of hope, as another poster has said - I'm in!

Quite the gang of rag tag chancers and vagabonds I'm assembling here!

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:17 - May 23 with 3001 viewsLord_Lucan

I hope you're right.

This is certainly interesting reading - clutching at straws.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-mirren-skuldugge

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:18 - May 23 with 2987 viewsFixed_It

I've just been up to The Stadium of Light and have seen Gary Megson sneaking out of the back entrance. I'm with you.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:18 - May 23 with 2976 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:17 - May 23 by Lord_Lucan

I hope you're right.

This is certainly interesting reading - clutching at straws.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-mirren-skuldugge

Relax Lucan, I'd never issue a bonded SpruceMoose Guarantee lightly. You can rest assured Sunderland will be announcing a name other than Jack Ross.

My contact at TWTD has assured me off the record.

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:20 - May 23 with 2953 viewsIpswichKnight

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:18 - May 23 by SpruceMoose

Relax Lucan, I'd never issue a bonded SpruceMoose Guarantee lightly. You can rest assured Sunderland will be announcing a name other than Jack Ross.

My contact at TWTD has assured me off the record.

Did you bribe them with moose branded hobnobs to get that information?
I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:21 - May 23 with 2939 viewsbluewein

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 15:55 - May 23 by itfcjoe

Surely after his revelation yesterday that he is in fact a living boy, that should be fake moose...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:22 - May 23 with 2928 viewsbluewein

Yeah fook it. Count me in. Why not?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:22 - May 23 with 2924 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:20 - May 23 by IpswichKnight

Did you bribe them with moose branded hobnobs to get that information?

Amazing what you can learn from a bit of pillow talk. it was Madge_TWTD, you might not have heard of her, she doesn't post of the forum on account of the fact that she can't read. She knows how to make a good cup of tea, and make an old moose roar however.

I'm breaking from the pack, leading the way, as always on 16:22 - May 23 with 2920 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm with you. Might be wrong but too much seems off to just believe it without question.

It's rumour silly season at the moment. Someone said he had return from holiday early yesterday. Today he's still on holiday according to the St Mirren chairman.

Even Sky are slightly backtracking now.

I'm with you Sprucers.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024