Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) 21:34 - May 28 with 1476 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:37 - May 28 with 1433 viewsvapour_trail

Sorry joe, but you’re now a poor mans sitters.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:38 - May 28 with 1410 viewsflimflam

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:37 - May 28 by vapour_trail

Totally on rhe money this time though

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:39 - May 28 with 1391 viewsDubtractor

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:37 - May 28 by vapour_trail

A Tesco Value 12th Man.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:40 - May 28 with 1371 viewsPinewoodblue

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:38 - May 28 by flimflam

not until someone cuts and pastes.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:41 - May 28 with 1336 viewsjas0999

It’s all over Twitter. Confirmed now by ITFC.
Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:42 - May 28 with 1282 viewsLord_Lucan

I bet it's more that the 20k we would have had to pay for Ross***

***Runs and hides.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:43 - May 28 with 1229 viewsvapour_trail

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:38 - May 28 by flimflam

This news was broken by sitters.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:49 - May 28 with 1108 viewsOsborneOneNil

Compensation agreed with Shrewsbury for Hurst (n/t) on 21:42 - May 28 by Lord_Lucan

I bet it's more that the 20k we would have had to pay for Ross***

***Runs and hides.

You pay for quality LL ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024