Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! 17:52 - Jul 21 with 1822 viewseddiespearitt03

With Everton still recruiting players they now have a glut of players in their squad unlikely to ever see first team action.

Maybe we can get one or two of their players here ?
Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 17:54 - Jul 21 with 1814 viewsTractorCam

I'd take Pickford, then again he's no Bart is he!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 17:56 - Jul 21 with 1794 viewsTIB

Cough cough Connolly cough

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 21:27 - Jul 21 with 1583 viewsmadmouse1959

I said the same kind of thing last season...…...They certainly have a surplus of good players at Everton and have some great youngsters like Kieran Dowell etc They loan out quite a few players too.

Getting a few good players on loan or otherwise could make it a very good season for Ipswich.

shampoo dave

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 17:13 - Jul 22 with 1409 viewseddiespearitt03

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 21:27 - Jul 21 by madmouse1959

I said the same kind of thing last season...…...They certainly have a surplus of good players at Everton and have some great youngsters like Kieran Dowell etc They loan out quite a few players too.

Getting a few good players on loan or otherwise could make it a very good season for Ipswich.

It is ok recruiting cheap players from the lower leagues and putting our youngsters in the team here & there BUT there comes a point when we must sign some quality players in what is going to be a tough season ahead.
Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 17:18 - Jul 22 with 1397 viewsBLUEBEAT

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 17:13 - Jul 22 by eddiespearitt03

It is ok recruiting cheap players from the lower leagues and putting our youngsters in the team here & there BUT there comes a point when we must sign some quality players in what is going to be a tough season ahead.

Yes.

This does seem to be a weak area for Hurst, though.

His expertise and contacts lie in the lower leagues and as a manager is unknown to players in higher league teams.

Where is the pull for fringe Premiership players? I can only see loans rather than signings from big teams.

Poll: W or W

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 17:21 - Jul 22 with 1389 viewseddiespearitt03

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 17:18 - Jul 22 by BLUEBEAT

Yes.

His expertise and contacts lie in the lower leagues and as a manager is unknown to players in higher league teams.

Where is the pull for fringe Premiership players? I can only see loans rather than signings from big teams.

Ok...loan a couple of quality players from Premiership reserve teams that could transform our season.
Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 17:24 - Jul 22 with 1370 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 17:18 - Jul 22 by BLUEBEAT

Yes.

I believe Hurst's use of the loan market at Shrewsbury was seen as a positive from what those who read their fans said.

Klug has good links and I am sure those have been used to good effect in the past.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 21:24 - Jul 22 with 1246 viewsitfcjoe

They;ve got some great youth internationals who won't get a sniff of first team footy - b ut they will prob hoard them or only send them on loan so I'd rather keep funds for permanent additiona

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 21:47 - Jul 22 with 1198 viewsElderGrizzly

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 21:24 - Jul 22 by itfcjoe

They;ve got some great youth internationals who won't get a sniff of first team footy - b ut they will prob hoard them or only send them on loan so I'd rather keep funds for permanent additiona

Indeed. With wages and loan fees you are looking at £1m per loan in reality from clubs like this
Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 22:14 - Jul 22 with 1146 viewsDiceMan

We have the Joe Royle connection, so that might help in getting some of their youngsters on loan

Poll: Best Sheffield Band?

Grab some players from Evertons massive squad !!! on 22:16 - Jul 22 with 1141 viewsstrikalite

Fraser Hornby on loan would do us if Waghorn goes...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024