Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. 08:21 - Aug 8 with 1311 viewsitfcjoe

And potentially more to come

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. on 08:29 - Aug 8 with 1243 viewsVic

Potentially excellent business. Time will tell, but on paper it’s looking good.

You have any inside word on which others we might still be in for Joe? Or are we now looking at loans only?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. on 08:30 - Aug 8 with 1213 viewsportmanking

More to come... have you heard something on the grapevine then Joe? Or are you talking of our pursuit of Tilt?
Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. on 08:32 - Aug 8 with 1202 viewsIpswichKnight

Think your right Joe further down the page about the centre backs, if we don't get one over the line so to speak today or tomorrow then we will be looking at a loan and I suspect it will still be Tilt but as a loan with a view to a permanent move in January.

Looking forward to the Rotherham game now!
Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. on 08:58 - Aug 8 with 1053 viewsSomethingBlue

Evans has been as good as his word this summer, I'd say.

It may be several months before we get to see exactly what our new team is capable of but we're in fascinating, uncharted territory now.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. on 09:01 - Aug 8 with 1025 viewschicoazul

Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. on 08:58 - Aug 8 by SomethingBlue

It may be several months before we get to see exactly what our new team is capable of but we're in fascinating, uncharted territory now.

He said nothing was going to change on finances!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. on 09:23 - Aug 8 with 930 viewsJimmy86

Reckon we'll sign Windass and hopefully Tilt and that'll be us done. What a transfer window this has been for us. Didn't wanna lose Waggy, but this could be Kieron Dyer moment all over again.
Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. on 09:32 - Aug 8 with 903 viewsitfcjoe

Nsiala, Nolan and Jackson basically done. on 08:58 - Aug 8 by SomethingBlue

Hopefully the penny has dropped that at least a decent percentage of transfer fees needs to be reinvested and not used to cover annual losses.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024