Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie 21:37 - Sep 17 with 7329 viewsLord_Lucan

from the loveable scousers

Check out @50kopyears’s Tweet:
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 21:48]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Whilst it's really tempting..... on 21:54 - Sep 17 with 5501 viewsBloots

....to go into him really heavily, I'd only think it would get messy and demean the situation even more than he is trying to.

But, well, you know.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 22:04 - Sep 17 with 5430 viewsMelford

I posted this on another thread earlier but Spurs do this
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-club/spurs-cares/
Liverpool do this
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-launch-of
They look after their ex-players, I wouldn't mind dropping a few quid a month into some kind of ex-ITFC trust to look after our ex-players.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

on 22:11 - Sep 17 with 5376 views_

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 22:31 - Sep 17 with 5273 viewsLord_Lucan

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 22:04 - Sep 17 by Melford

I posted this on another thread earlier but Spurs do this
https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-club/spurs-cares/
Liverpool do this
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-launch-of
They look after their ex-players, I wouldn't mind dropping a few quid a month into some kind of ex-ITFC trust to look after our ex-players.

I mentioned yesterday on here that I don’t think the club or fans appreciated him as much as we should but there is a big difference between our reserved nature and some idiot cock scouser butting in.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 22:35 - Sep 17 with 5229 viewsJ2BLUE

He has 'Gobby scouser' under his info.

Ignore him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 22:38 - Sep 17 with 5221 viewsMelford

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 22:31 - Sep 17 by Lord_Lucan

I mentioned yesterday on here that I don’t think the club or fans appreciated him as much as we should but there is a big difference between our reserved nature and some idiot cock scouser butting in.

I agree he's a total knobhead and this is no time for mud-flinging, especially from which club he's from. But he does have a bit of a point about not looking after the Beat like we should have done.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 22:50 - Sep 17 with 5152 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wasn't Liverpool Legend Tommy Smith on benefits?

Pot and kettle methinks.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 01:33 - Sep 18 with 4961 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Serial “victims”. Not happy if somebody else is in mourning.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Login to get fewer ads

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 02:13 - Sep 18 with 4929 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 01:33 - Sep 18 by BasingstokeBlue

Serial “victims”. Not happy if somebody else is in mourning.

I have to say I find posts like this extremely distasteful.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 05:10 - Sep 18 with 4851 viewsBenters2

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 02:13 - Sep 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Its a football forum Rommy not mumsnet!
I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 07:52 - Sep 18 with 4652 viewspeterleeblue

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 05:10 - Sep 18 by Benters2

Its a football forum Rommy not mumsnet!

its all about decorum Benters and knowing when and when not to push the aggravation buttons. We are ITFC we have Class.
I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 08:05 - Sep 18 with 4601 viewschicoazul

Well, what state *did* he find himself in? He had a home, a job, a family, he was involved in and around the club/fanzone. Clearly the man had issues but there but for the grace of God go we all. Am I missing something?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 08:31 - Sep 18 with 4533 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 09:36 - Sep 18 with 4414 viewsartsbossbeard

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 02:13 - Sep 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I find the murdering of 38 Italians much more distasteful.

Liverpool fans have this in built ability to hold short term memories and have managed to reinvent themselves as the best fans in the world whilst robbing children of european cup final tickets and hitting Bulgarian waiters over the head with paving slabs.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 10:18 - Sep 18 with 4320 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 09:36 - Sep 18 by artsbossbeard

Liverpool fans have this in built ability to hold short term memories and have managed to reinvent themselves as the best fans in the world whilst robbing children of european cup final tickets and hitting Bulgarian waiters over the head with paving slabs.

You're tarring everyone with the same brush.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 10:18 - Sep 18 with 4319 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 08:05 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

Well, what state *did* he find himself in? He had a home, a job, a family, he was involved in and around the club/fanzone. Clearly the man had issues but there but for the grace of God go we all. Am I missing something?

The fact that he was on benefits?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 10:20 - Sep 18 with 4309 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 08:31 - Sep 18 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Who said anything about £100k? Or indeed EVERY ex player?

I read someone on here posting it was heartbreaking to see our greatest ever player in the benefits office.

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 10:21 - Sep 18 with 4301 viewsportmanking

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 10:18 - Sep 18 by BrixtonBlue

The fact that he was on benefits?

Those benefits were claimed on behalf of his wife, who has endured a long battle with MS.
I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 10:25 - Sep 18 with 4282 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 10:21 - Sep 18 by portmanking

Those benefits were claimed on behalf of his wife, who has endured a long battle with MS.

He was convicted in 2012 for being on benefits whilst working for Radio Suffolk. How can you possibly be an Ipswich supporter and have missed this story?

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 10:53 - Sep 18 with 4192 viewsCurlyPete

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 09:36 - Sep 18 by artsbossbeard

Were you around in the late 70s early 80s ?, they really are a scum ridden set of fans
I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 11:03 - Sep 18 with 4157 viewsBenters2

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 07:52 - Sep 18 by peterleeblue

its all about decorum Benters and knowing when and when not to push the aggravation buttons. We are ITFC we have Class.

Balls
I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 11:05 - Sep 18 with 4142 viewsBenters2

I make you right
I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 11:07 - Sep 18 with 4135 viewsBenters2

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 10:18 - Sep 18 by BrixtonBlue

You're tarring everyone with the same brush.

You soon brushed those 38 deaths away!
I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 12:19 - Sep 18 with 4002 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 11:07 - Sep 18 by Benters2

You soon brushed those 38 deaths away!

Don't be a prick Benters.

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 12:57 - Sep 18 with 3899 viewsCurlyPete

I don’t do twitter, not sure if this has been posted already - Kevin Beattie on 12:19 - Sep 18 by BrixtonBlue

Don't be a prick Benters.

It is a fair point though
I presume you never encountered those "lovable rogues" during the 80s ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024