Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... 23:34 - Oct 2 with 2329 viewsblaggers

1) Sell Garner and Waghorn, replace them with L1 and L2 strikers
2) One up front at home
3) Loaning out our academy players to L1 and L2 clubs, then loaning in other L1 and L2 players.
4) Dropping our best player - we'd have been relegated a couple of seasons ago without Bart.

Ok, your turn to add reasons...

Poll: What happens next?

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:38 - Oct 2 with 2302 viewsITFC_Follower

I am guna throw this out there.

Does anyone else think maybe Garner & Waghorn were here because of Mick being a well respected manager? and they wanted out because he left?

it could be possible.
Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:40 - Oct 2 with 2271 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:38 - Oct 2 by ITFC_Follower

I am guna throw this out there.

Does anyone else think maybe Garner & Waghorn were here because of Mick being a well respected manager? and they wanted out because he left?

it could be possible.

I dont think it was anything about Mick, I think it was probably the fact they saw the demise of the club with the sale of Webster, Mcgoldrick gone, and the likes of Ellis Harrison coming in.

I think they thought, time to jump ship.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:49 - Oct 2 with 2202 viewsStNeotsBlue

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:40 - Oct 2 by TheTrueBlue1878

I dont think it was anything about Mick, I think it was probably the fact they saw the demise of the club with the sale of Webster, Mcgoldrick gone, and the likes of Ellis Harrison coming in.

Let's not rewrite history. Garner's family had moved back up north and he needed to be that way, Waghorn got offered a sh!tload of dough.
Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:50 - Oct 2 with 2199 viewsbournemouthblue

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:40 - Oct 2 by TheTrueBlue1878

call me old fashioned but maybe just maybe they were offered lucrative deals at the clubs they were moving to, Is it really anything more complicated than that?

The gamble to sell two goalscorers and replace them with youth players and lower league hopefuls has proven potentially fatal for both ourselves and Hurst

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:52 - Oct 2 with 2178 viewsDublinBlue84

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:49 - Oct 2 by StNeotsBlue

Let's not rewrite history. Garner's family had moved back up north and he needed to be that way, Waghorn got offered a sh!tload of dough.

Well Bart will b the next one off.

Apparently if he has a few bad games then he must be dropped and live on past glories.

Shame the same doesn't apply for Nolan, who can only be playing based on same.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 00:07 - Oct 3 with 2099 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

5) He thinks Jon Nolan is a 2018 version of Martjin Reuser, he's not unfortunately.
6) He soon realises the two L2/L1 strikers he's spunked all the Waghorn cash on can't cut the mustard and has to bring Jon Walters in on loan as he realised they might not be Championship players.

7) Seems to put too much emphasise of fitness rather than footballing talent or technique. Showing Double standards when it comes to fitness e.g playing a Jordan Graham v Norwich when not fit yet refuses to play Dozzell (who is never going to be fast) but is technically one of the most gifted at the club.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 00:17 - Oct 3 with 2052 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:50 - Oct 2 by bournemouthblue

call me old fashioned but maybe just maybe they were offered lucrative deals at the clubs they were moving to, Is it really anything more complicated than that?

The gamble to sell two goalscorers and replace them with youth players and lower league hopefuls has proven potentially fatal for both ourselves and Hurst

You in the know.

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 00:17 - Oct 3 with 2048 viewsBluedanW

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 00:07 - Oct 3 by Jonnosdreadlocks

5) He thinks Jon Nolan is a 2018 version of Martjin Reuser, he's not unfortunately.
6) He soon realises the two L2/L1 strikers he's spunked all the Waghorn cash on can't cut the mustard and has to bring Jon Walters in on loan as he realised they might not be Championship players.

7) Seems to put too much emphasise of fitness rather than footballing talent or technique. Showing Double standards when it comes to fitness e.g playing a Jordan Graham v Norwich when not fit yet refuses to play Dozzell (who is never going to be fast) but is technically one of the most gifted at the club.

We had nobody up front second half
Login to get fewer ads

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 00:17 - Oct 3 with 2046 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 23:49 - Oct 2 by StNeotsBlue

You in the know aswell.

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 00:24 - Oct 3 with 1986 viewsStNeotsBlue

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 00:17 - Oct 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

You in the know aswell.

Think both facts are fairly well documented so I'm not sure why you're being snotty.

I don't disagree we are in a mess but the loss of McG, Garner and Waghorn were out of his hands. The replacements were down to him and we are now paying the price.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 0:26]
Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 00:44 - Oct 3 with 1912 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 00:24 - Oct 3 by StNeotsBlue

Think both facts are fairly well documented so I'm not sure why you're being snotty.

I don't disagree we are in a mess but the loss of McG, Garner and Waghorn were out of his hands. The replacements were down to him and we are now paying the price.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 0:26]

Never once stated we should of kept them?
But I can bet your bottom dollar Waghorn/Garner/Webster could see a club going backwards and wanted nothing to do with, bet they were absolutely delighted to leave. Webster staying in his interview: bigger club with bigger ambitions sums that up really.

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 01:07 - Oct 3 with 1873 viewsBonchosBicycle

1)Neither seemed to be begging to stay

2)I'm not opposed but when he does that then people say he keeps changing formations. I think there's a time for 442 and a time for 4141.

3)Who did we loan in from L1 / L2 teams? Donacien technically but that would and should still be a buy. And I think he looks decent.

4)Bart has been brilliant. He was poor early on this season. I think he may have been dropped too quickly but I don't know what other issues could have been behind that. I do know that Gerken has stepped up admirably and deserves to keep his place right now.
Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 06:33 - Oct 3 with 1591 viewsKeaneish

Yawn. Lazy points at best.
Reality is if we'd gambled more, thrown more bodies into the box and the experienced Pros had cut out their naieve mistakes, we'd have got a result tonight. Nothing to do with anything you've posted. Hurst has to take responsibility for the lack of attacking threat. Senior Pros have to take responsibility for rash decision making.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Utterly out of his depth, soon to be out of a job... on 07:42 - Oct 3 with 1410 viewsMcCarthysReceder

Couldn’t agree more, proper amateur.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024