Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) 13:29 - Oct 3 with 1189 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 13:32 - Oct 3 with 1179 viewsNazemariner

Is that really what it is?

Yikes.
2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 13:33 - Oct 3 with 1174 viewsjpring89

No. I forgot we were even playing last night and you can see why.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 15:29 - Oct 3 with 1078 viewsGuthrum

One of those was against a Reading side so fragile they disintegrated at the first shock.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 15:32 - Oct 3 with 1071 viewsLeagueOne

That has to be a record low surely?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 15:32 - Oct 3 with 1071 viewsMetal_Hacker

I actually watched last night at home on Sky and I hate to say it , when we conceded the goals I had no emotion . Seriously I was not 4rsed which for a life long Town fan at the ripe old age of 44 I amazed myself .

I'm immune , I've lost the will , I've lost all interest I think

Poll: If it were one or the other

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 15:38 - Oct 3 with 1053 viewsFrimleyBlue

Isn't it now for Hurst...... 2 wins in 27 games?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 15:41 - Oct 3 with 1048 viewsLeagueOne

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 15:38 - Oct 3 by FrimleyBlue

Was his form with the Shrews that bad coming here? If so, why was he hired?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 15:49 - Oct 3 with 1030 viewsBenters2

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 15:41 - Oct 3 by LeagueOne

Was his form with the Shrews that bad coming here? If so, why was he hired?

That is the 50p question.
Login to get fewer ads

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 16:34 - Oct 3 with 985 viewsSteve_M

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 15:38 - Oct 3 by FrimleyBlue

Only if you wilfully ignore the Play-Offs having had this pointed out to you last week.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 16:38 - Oct 3 with 971 viewsFrimleyBlue

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 16:34 - Oct 3 by Steve_M

Only if you wilfully ignore the Play-Offs having had this pointed out to you last week.

So 4 in 30?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

2 wins in 23 games - has it ever been as depressing to be an ITFC fan? (n/t) on 18:04 - Oct 3 with 903 viewsCurrie10

From memory

1 win in 15 at home
1 win in 11 away

Only wins in the past 23 vs - relegated Barnsley last season, and a good chance of relegated Reading this season!

We're toilet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024