Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Humiliating 21:47 - Oct 24 with 1716 viewsMullet

This is deserved and the result of years of dereliction. Hurst was exposed tonight he simply has no business being in this league any more. Leeds aren’t even happy tonight it was all too easy for them

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Humiliating on 21:49 - Oct 24 with 1610 viewsJ2BLUE

Six years ago PJ, to his immense credit, walked away and gave Evans enough time to get someone else in to save us.

Evans needs to learn from that. Hurst won't quit and to be fair, why should he? Make the decision Evans.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Humiliating on 21:52 - Oct 24 with 1527 viewsIllinoisblue

"Marcus Evans, your tenure is sh!t"

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Humiliating on 21:53 - Oct 24 with 1508 viewschristiand

Humiliating on 21:49 - Oct 24 by J2BLUE

Six years ago PJ, to his immense credit, walked away and gave Evans enough time to get someone else in to save us.

Evans needs to learn from that. Hurst won't quit and to be fair, why should he? Make the decision Evans.

About time ME showed some business nous and did what’s best for the club, instead of what he does exceedingly well and lets things drift in the hope it can work its way out. This PH project has been a huge fail and ME will need to put his hand in his deep pockets to rectify it and quickly. You get what you deserve if you continue to cut corners, this has been coming for sometime Evans!!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 21:56]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Humiliating on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 1459 viewscbower

I live in Huddersfield and have been to pretty much every away game within 100 miles for 20 odd years. Tonight, with the game barely 5 miles from home, I chose not to go. I have watched some dross in that time and my supporting history goes back to 1973 so good times when I was younger too. However, enough is enough. This guy is humiliating us as you say. Maybe the £42 had something to do with it too!

bluescouser

Humiliating on 21:59 - Oct 24 with 1379 viewsBlueBadger

Like QPR and before them, Boro we are essentially a 3 point bye for teams at the moment. The Swansea game, only two weeks ago, already seems like a weird fever dream.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Humiliating on 22:10 - Oct 24 with 1282 viewsr1griff

Humiliating on 21:53 - Oct 24 by christiand

About time ME showed some business nous and did what’s best for the club, instead of what he does exceedingly well and lets things drift in the hope it can work its way out. This PH project has been a huge fail and ME will need to put his hand in his deep pockets to rectify it and quickly. You get what you deserve if you continue to cut corners, this has been coming for sometime Evans!!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 21:56]

There are two sides to a coin we got rid of four of are own players mcg one but let’s be honest if you wanna mployed him and he spent the last two yrs ill not fit for work and you are still paying him would you renew his contract I doubt it very much , waghorn , garner and Webster all left if they didn’t want to they could of said no they where under contract so didn’t have to leave if you are head hunted and prefer to stay where you are then you thank you but know thanks I’m happy where I am , then all the lone players went back so that’s a big chunk of the squad but do you really think ph would of bought div 1 n 2 players if he could of had top championship players as I very much doubt it I think his hand has been forced and he has tried to do the best he can iwith what he was given as the saying goes you cannot make a silk purse out of sows ear , yes we are bottom and crap but even is ph is sacked unless we are allowed to buy top players and pay top wages we are going no where fast and it doesn’t matter who’s the manager it won’t make us world better and waghorn was sold for 5 mill rising to 7 just to warm Derby’s bench that tells you something the money has destroyed football and we will never compete as we are no longer a great club just a poor one , so if ph goes then god help the next manager as they are on a hiding to nothing
Humiliating on 22:12 - Oct 24 with 1244 viewsblueconscience

Humiliating on 22:10 - Oct 24 by r1griff

There are two sides to a coin we got rid of four of are own players mcg one but let’s be honest if you wanna mployed him and he spent the last two yrs ill not fit for work and you are still paying him would you renew his contract I doubt it very much , waghorn , garner and Webster all left if they didn’t want to they could of said no they where under contract so didn’t have to leave if you are head hunted and prefer to stay where you are then you thank you but know thanks I’m happy where I am , then all the lone players went back so that’s a big chunk of the squad but do you really think ph would of bought div 1 n 2 players if he could of had top championship players as I very much doubt it I think his hand has been forced and he has tried to do the best he can iwith what he was given as the saying goes you cannot make a silk purse out of sows ear , yes we are bottom and crap but even is ph is sacked unless we are allowed to buy top players and pay top wages we are going no where fast and it doesn’t matter who’s the manager it won’t make us world better and waghorn was sold for 5 mill rising to 7 just to warm Derby’s bench that tells you something the money has destroyed football and we will never compete as we are no longer a great club just a poor one , so if ph goes then god help the next manager as they are on a hiding to nothing

Spot on!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Humiliating on 22:29 - Oct 24 with 1122 viewskeighleyblue

Humiliating on 21:55 - Oct 24 by cbower

I live in Huddersfield and have been to pretty much every away game within 100 miles for 20 odd years. Tonight, with the game barely 5 miles from home, I chose not to go. I have watched some dross in that time and my supporting history goes back to 1973 so good times when I was younger too. However, enough is enough. This guy is humiliating us as you say. Maybe the £42 had something to do with it too!

same here, exactly mate. I live in Keighley 10 miles away. First Leeds A match i've missed for years and years - having seen our performances this season vs Sheff Weds, Hull, Brentford and Boro the outcome was a nailed on capitulation so like you, I decided to make better use of my £42
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024