Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’d love to be at that first training session this morning 08:04 - Oct 29 with 1932 viewsGerkensBeard

What will he say to the players?
Back to basics I presume?
I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 08:06 - Oct 29 with 1927 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It was yesterday but I assume so yes. I would hope that they drilled defending set pieces to death too.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 08:12 - Oct 29 with 1929 viewsBurwell_Blue

Yesterday, one of the first things he said;

"Win or lose, home or away, you are ALL in on Sundays from now on"

"you may get Monday off if I feel like it"

Some of it was specific so I cannot repeat it, however a few of the players have worked with him before and have claimed he is a 'bully' - if that is what we need then so be it.
I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 08:17 - Oct 29 with 1893 viewsleftback

I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 08:12 - Oct 29 by Burwell_Blue

Some of it was specific so I cannot repeat it, however a few of the players have worked with him before and have claimed he is a 'bully' - if that is what we need then so be it.

I was thinking about this the other day.... of the top of my head I can’t think of any of the players who would have worked with him in the past?
I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 08:22 - Oct 29 with 1837 viewshatch

I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 08:17 - Oct 29 by leftback

I was thinking about this the other day.... of the top of my head I can’t think of any of the players who would have worked with him in the past?

Jordan Graham may be one given former Wolves and Villa times.
I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 08:37 - Oct 29 with 1744 viewsJeff_winger

I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 08:12 - Oct 29 by Burwell_Blue

Did Tom Adeyemi play under him at norwich ? Donacian did at Villa
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 8:38]
I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 08:38 - Oct 29 with 1721 viewsBackToRussia

When did you sign a professional playing contract with ITFC?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 09:13 - Oct 29 with 1616 viewsGerkensBeard

If you’re gonna claim to be in the know then why “leak” information that was said but then say you can’t say the rest as it’s specific. Don’t get it
I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 09:18 - Oct 29 with 1574 views44_not_out

Is this ‘def info’
Login to get fewer ads

I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 09:36 - Oct 29 with 1521 viewsBurwell_Blue

I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 09:18 - Oct 29 by 44_not_out

Is this ‘def info’

Pop up there next Sunday and you tell me.
I’d love to be at that first training session this morning on 12:19 - Oct 29 with 1372 viewsBecclesITFC

Got to be hasn't it.

Stop the goals going against us and you have half a chance. it won't be pretty. But it could stave us (again).

I have to say i'm a lot happier with Lambert in, may have been kidding myself slightly a few weeks back. Even if we do go down, I'm relieved Lambert is here and not PH.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024