Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody listen to the game on the radio? 22:06 - Dec 16 with 1134 viewsCoco

What did Mills say about Lambert and his lunch visit? I caught a bit of him discussing Lambert but think i missed the bulk of it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Anybody listen to the game on the radio? on 22:07 - Dec 16 with 1119 viewsWD19

He said that a lambert had a double helping of the beef chilli and trap 2 was a mess following his post-lunch visit.....or something like that.
Anybody listen to the game on the radio? on 22:09 - Dec 16 with 1098 viewsCoco

Anybody listen to the game on the radio? on 22:07 - Dec 16 by WD19

He said that a lambert had a double helping of the beef chilli and trap 2 was a mess following his post-lunch visit.....or something like that.

That’s the bit i caught but thanks.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Anybody listen to the game on the radio? on 22:12 - Dec 16 with 1096 viewsGuthrum

Yes, I missed a fair chunk of it. Heard Mills say some stuff about Lambert and the others having fallen in love with the club, good things going on at Playford Road.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anybody listen to the game on the radio? on 22:17 - Dec 16 with 1057 viewsunstableblue

Anybody listen to the game on the radio? on 22:12 - Dec 16 by Guthrum

Yes, I missed a fair chunk of it. Heard Mills say some stuff about Lambert and the others having fallen in love with the club, good things going on at Playford Road.

I do genuinely believe Lambert is impressed with the town fans. The atmosphere at the West Brom game, the away singing whilst losing at Stoke, moments of singing in the cold yesterday.

Do hope he can keep us up, and stick around to build the team.

His style of play is clearly suited to Town. Shame abut the squad quality he has inherited.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024