Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised 17:34 - Feb 12 with 3304 viewstextbackup

This season, by the manager, players etc...
you know what, maybe we arent as bad as some will have you believe.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:37 - Feb 12 with 3284 viewsReuser_is_God

Notice how all Micks mates aren’t praising the support though.

BCWYWF

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:39 - Feb 12 with 3273 viewsPJH

Yes, amazing what can happen when supporters support.
I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:42 - Feb 12 with 3252 viewsBrianTablet

It's 64 times. Keep up.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 21:49]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:43 - Feb 12 with 3238 viewstextbackup

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:39 - Feb 12 by PJH

When supporters are given something to support the support generally follows

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:47 - Feb 12 with 3219 viewsPJH

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:43 - Feb 12 by textbackup

When supporters are given something to support the support generally follows

Yes but last season in some cases "supporters" were doing the exact opposite of supporting.
I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:14 - Feb 12 with 3142 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:39 - Feb 12 by PJH

Not made much of a difference this year! I struggle to see how boing them would have put us in a worse spot, not that I’m suggesting people do of course.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:30 - Feb 12 with 3067 viewsBenters2

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:47 - Feb 12 by PJH

Yes but last season in some cases "supporters" were doing the exact opposite of supporting.

Let it go mate.
I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:31 - Feb 12 with 3083 viewsSpruceMoose

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:30 - Feb 12 by Benters2

Let it go mate.

He's not wrong though is he?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:39 - Feb 12 with 3048 viewsPJH

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:31 - Feb 12 by SpruceMoose

He's not wrong though is he?

No, I am not wrong.
This season(or at least since PL arrived) the support has been great just as last season it was pi55 poor or worse.
This season I am proud of being among them whereas last season I was ashamed of being among them.
I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:43 - Feb 12 with 3013 viewsBenters2

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 17:37 - Feb 12 by Reuser_is_God

Notice how all Micks mates aren’t praising the support though.

BCWYWF

Funny that.
I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:43 - Feb 12 with 3030 viewsSpruceMoose

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:39 - Feb 12 by PJH

No, I am not wrong.
This season(or at least since PL arrived) the support has been great just as last season it was pi55 poor or worse.
This season I am proud of being among them whereas last season I was ashamed of being among them.

Benters rarely goes despite being a few minutes down the road. I go almost as often as he does and I'm not even on the same continent.

I'm happy to take your word on this one.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:46 - Feb 12 with 3007 viewsPJH

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:43 - Feb 12 by SpruceMoose

Benters rarely goes despite being a few minutes down the road. I go almost as often as he does and I'm not even on the same continent.

I'm happy to take your word on this one.

You should be happy to take my word on anything that I post!
I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:48 - Feb 12 with 2973 viewsBenters2

Amazing isnt a word id use looking at the table.
I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:48 - Feb 12 with 2985 viewsSpruceMoose

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:46 - Feb 12 by PJH

You should be happy to take my word on anything that I post!

I have seen the error of my ways. You are correct once again. Sir.

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:51 - Feb 12 with 2968 viewsPJH

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:48 - Feb 12 by Benters2

Amazing isnt a word id use looking at the table.

The OP was about the number of times the support is getting praised.
The support is getting praised because it is currently making a very good job of doing what is supposed to be doing-supporting.
Whereas last season....
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 18:53]
I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:55 - Feb 12 with 2946 viewsartsbossbeard

Away support has always been decent, thats why last year at the end of Mick's time was an embarrassment.

I've been away a few times withLambert on charge and there's a sense of 'we're in it together'.

My man united season ticket holding work mate reckons a clubs support is always best judged on away days, I make him right.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:58 - Feb 12 with 2915 viewsfooters

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:55 - Feb 12 by artsbossbeard

Away support has always been decent, thats why last year at the end of Mick's time was an embarrassment.

I've been away a few times withLambert on charge and there's a sense of 'we're in it together'.

My man united season ticket holding work mate reckons a clubs support is always best judged on away days, I make him right.

What about the opinions of those who only go for ticket promotion games? Surely their voices should be more valued?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:59 - Feb 12 with 2904 viewsSpruceMoose

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:58 - Feb 12 by footers

What about the opinions of those who only go for ticket promotion games? Surely their voices should be more valued?

Slightly more than those who only go when their mate with a season ticket can't make it and lets them use it.

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 19:00 - Feb 12 with 2903 viewsartsbossbeard

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 18:58 - Feb 12 by footers

You spelt ignored wrong.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 19:01 - Feb 12 with 2885 viewsfooters

I've lost count of how many times the support has been praised on 19:00 - Feb 12 by artsbossbeard

You spelt ignored wrong.

£12 goes a long way in the modern game. Well, for us it does!

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024