Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... 15:36 - Feb 22 with 1192 viewsSitfcB

...for the league 1 tour.

Just passed my driving test, 3 minors.

Be careful out there!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 15:41 - Feb 22 with 1171 viewsFtnfwest

You only killed 3 minors? Seriously well done! Ftnfwest Jnr does his in a months time. Hope to be driven to the pub and back then..
At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 15:55 - Feb 22 with 1122 viewsBloomBlue

But surely you will be parking at Gatwick?
At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 19:49 - Feb 22 with 1024 viewsGuthrum

Well done!

Expensive hobby, running a motor vehicle.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 19:52 - Feb 22 with 1020 viewsPecker

Congratulations. Just take it steady for the first few months. What car are you buying?
At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 19:58 - Feb 22 with 1006 viewsLuk38644

Well in mate, got my test next Friday at midday so would appreciate if everybody can steer clear of the roads for an hour!
At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 20:00 - Feb 22 with 1002 viewsPecker

At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 19:58 - Feb 22 by Luk38644

Well in mate, got my test next Friday at midday so would appreciate if everybody can steer clear of the roads for an hour!

Good luck.
At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 20:22 - Feb 22 with 971 viewsSitfcB

At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 19:58 - Feb 22 by Luk38644

Good luck!

I was only out for 35 mins ish.

COYB

At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 20:22 - Feb 22 with 968 viewsSitfcB

At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 19:52 - Feb 22 by Pecker

Congratulations. Just take it steady for the first few months. What car are you buying?

Ipswich blue Ferrari!

Ha no, hoping to get insured on the Mrs’ car until I sort my own which is a cmax.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 20:45 - Feb 22 with 938 viewsLuk38644

At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 20:22 - Feb 22 by SitfcB

Good luck!

I was only out for 35 mins ish.

Cheers boy, I'm just hoping I don't come across any n*bheads tbh!
At least I’ll be able to drive to some new grounds next season... on 10:51 - Feb 23 with 821 viewsEly_Blue

Congrats.

As others have said it’s an expensive business running a car though, especially when you’ve just passed your test. Drive well and steer clear of accidents and the insurance at least will come down

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024