Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) 20:50 - Aug 27 with 4536 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 20:57 - Aug 27 with 4075 viewsGeoffSentence

Pffft! They are drawing the second half.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 20:58 - Aug 27 with 4071 viewsFtnfwest

Hopefully most of our local youngsters are going to elude them for now. There’s barely any English or even British players in their reserves either.
Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 4055 viewswkj

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 20:58 - Aug 27 by Ftnfwest

Hopefully most of our local youngsters are going to elude them for now. There’s barely any English or even British players in their reserves either.

I wouldn't imagine that Crawley has that much of a lure for younger players.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:06 - Aug 27 with 3985 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:10 - Aug 27 with 3949 viewsgainsboroughblue

10 mins of injury time as it stands then.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:15 - Aug 27 with 3920 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not really one to gloat over. No one takes that competition seriously and we certainly haven't done for quite a while now.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:28 - Aug 27 with 3826 viewsbackwaywhen

Big Nodge fan just text me .... before you take the pis@ we made 11 changes tonight , you can’t make it it up ! And against a team 3 divisions below 😀
Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:32 - Aug 27 with 3781 viewsSteve_M

Meanwhile, I see Luton have dinner the same to Cardiff as they did to us.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:33 - Aug 27 with 3782 viewspointofblue

To be fair, we can hardly mock a defeat at Crawley in the League Cup. We've managed that ourselves.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Not when we were in the Prem though. (n/t) on 21:46 - Aug 27 with 3670 viewsBloots

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:33 - Aug 27 by pointofblue

To be fair, we can hardly mock a defeat at Crawley in the League Cup. We've managed that ourselves.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 27 with 3653 viewshaynes_toe1

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 20:58 - Aug 27 by Ftnfwest

Of course they're not going to elude them. Considerably better setup, infrastructure, finances and two divisions higher. They have Godfrey, Lewis, Cantwell, Aaron's all from their youth setup in the first eleven?
Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 27 with 3646 viewsPJH

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:15 - Aug 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not really one to gloat over. No one takes that competition seriously and we certainly haven't done for quite a while now.

Although to be fair I do not mind who they lose to or in what competition.
Not when we were in the Prem though. (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 27 with 3646 viewspointofblue

Not when we were in the Prem though. (n/t) on 21:46 - Aug 27 by Bloots

True - it was only a two tier gap rather than three.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 27 with 3646 viewsPinewoodblue

Well done Crawley

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:49 - Aug 27 with 3606 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:33 - Aug 27 by pointofblue

Like heck we can’t!

Crawley!!!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:08 - Aug 27 with 3445 viewsWD19

The line up Palace fielded that managed to lose to Colchester......ouch.
Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:08 - Aug 27 with 3443 viewsFtnfwest

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 27 by Pinewoodblue

Well done Crawley

and Col U
Not when we were in the Prem though. (n/t) on 22:09 - Aug 27 with 3436 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not when we were in the Prem though. (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 27 by pointofblue

True - it was only a two tier gap rather than three.

Dare I repeat it shows they are a decent Championship side with a few good players rather than having the depth to stay in the Premier League.

I also suspect that those who are good enough will be subject to decent bids in January. They will come down with plenty of cash and fancy themselves to bounce straight back up (as they should have done last time).

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:11 - Aug 27 with 3411 viewsm14_blue

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 27 by haynes_toe1

Of course they're not going to elude them. Considerably better setup, infrastructure, finances and two divisions higher. They have Godfrey, Lewis, Cantwell, Aaron's all from their youth setup in the first eleven?

Although of those only Cantwell actually came through their youth setup as such.

Agree with your wider point though, even if I suspect you’re a budgie.
Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:15 - Aug 27 with 3382 viewsFtnfwest

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 21:47 - Aug 27 by haynes_toe1

Cantwell is the only academy player, they signed lewis and Aaron’s from Luton (much to my sons best mates annoyance - lots of Luton round my way) and Godfrey from York. But yes you are right they’ve got the set up to achieve all this.
Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:18 - Aug 27 with 3356 viewsFixed_It

Do you know, as soon as I started reading this I knew it was you without looking. Strange that. It's almost as if you are always bigging 'them' up or defending 'them'. I wonder why?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

And Timm Klose has done his ACL..... on 22:26 - Aug 27 with 3305 viewsBloots

…..Zimmermann also injured.

Bad news for those two obviously, but good news for every forward in the Prem.

Grant Hanley will be 1st choice till January.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:31 - Aug 27 with 3268 viewsBlueBadger

Sure we can, if you win a second half of a game against Liverpool, you should be seeking to BURY sides like Crawley.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:37 - Aug 27 with 3225 viewshaynes_toe1

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:15 - Aug 27 by Ftnfwest

Cantwell is the only academy player, they signed lewis and Aaron’s from Luton (much to my sons best mates annoyance - lots of Luton round my way) and Godfrey from York. But yes you are right they’ve got the set up to achieve all this.

Didnt know that, but they all played through a couple of youth ranks so the same still applies.
Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:39 - Aug 27 with 3208 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone checked the Crawley - Norwich score? (n/t) on 22:31 - Aug 27 by BlueBadger

Sure we can, if you win a second half of a game against Liverpool, you should be seeking to BURY sides like Crawley.

I am still a bit annoyed Liverpool didn't bother with the second half. At half time they were at a goal every 10 minutes and you know what that maintained gives, especially with an extra one in injury time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024