Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval 17:18 - Sep 12 with 1041 viewsITFC_Forever

Hopefully the Aussies will have won by then so I don't need to waste my time and money....

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 18:20 - Sep 12 with 1005 viewshatch

As do I. I live 5 minutes away but I'm off to the Norfolk Broads and having to train back Saturday night for the match at the moment. Wouldn't mind the extra day in East Anglia
Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 20:27 - Sep 12 with 964 viewsPecker

If you got tickets, you obviously wanted them, so why would you hope that you don't?
Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 21:40 - Sep 12 with 924 viewsITFC_Forever

Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 20:27 - Sep 12 by Pecker

If you got tickets, you obviously wanted them, so why would you hope that you don't?

Was hoping for a repeat of 2009 and 2013 when we saw England clinch the Ashes... we had day 4 Oval tickets then as well.

The way we’re playing, the only thing we’re likely to see is the final knockings of a comfortable defeat.
Likeliness is Aus will finish us off quickly tomorrow, bat from mid-morning tomorrow until Saturday tea.
They’ll then knock 5 of our wickets over by end of Saturday and we’ll be there to see the last five wickets and Australia celebrating be presented with the trophy.

Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 21:45 - Sep 12 with 917 viewsSuffolktractor

Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 21:40 - Sep 12 by ITFC_Forever

Was hoping for a repeat of 2009 and 2013 when we saw England clinch the Ashes... we had day 4 Oval tickets then as well.

The way we’re playing, the only thing we’re likely to see is the final knockings of a comfortable defeat.
Likeliness is Aus will finish us off quickly tomorrow, bat from mid-morning tomorrow until Saturday tea.
They’ll then knock 5 of our wickets over by end of Saturday and we’ll be there to see the last five wickets and Australia celebrating be presented with the trophy.

The way you describe it does seem quite likely, but IF we can get Smith cheaply, we could easily end up with a first innings lead, then who knows what might happen?
Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 22:36 - Sep 12 with 887 viewsCoastalblue

I'm there tomorrow and Saturday, I'm not so sure.

Smith is the key, if he doesn't get runs and he must be due a failure then they struggle to get close to 300 for my money.

I was shocked to hear the stat this morning that prior to this test 4 of the 6 batsman with the most runs in this series were English. I think Broad and Archer are going to enjoy this Test.

Maybe I'm just kidding myself.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 06:58 - Sep 13 with 823 viewsjimmyvet

Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 22:36 - Sep 12 by Coastalblue

I'm there tomorrow and Saturday, I'm not so sure.

Smith is the key, if he doesn't get runs and he must be due a failure then they struggle to get close to 300 for my money.

I was shocked to hear the stat this morning that prior to this test 4 of the 6 batsman with the most runs in this series were English. I think Broad and Archer are going to enjoy this Test.

Maybe I'm just kidding myself.

Yes I am also down this weekend and like you say their batting ex smith is more fragile than ours but Smith is the key. Anderson’s loss can’t be over estimated with him in the team with his experience and skill would have made the difference perhaps.

This test is massively important if we could win we draw the series plus points for test championship.

My hope when we are bowling Was after tea yesterday the ball definitely done a fair bit so fingers crossed.
Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 21:19 - Sep 13 with 730 viewsBathBlue

I’ll happily buy your tickets off you!
Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 21:26 - Sep 13 with 722 viewssohamblue74

I'm also going on Sunday. Looking forward to it.
Long way to go but a strong day for England today and a useful first innings lead. Hopefully Stokes is due some runs, then Broad is due some wickets. Would be lovely to see Warner fail yet again...
Login to get fewer ads

Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 22:05 - Sep 13 with 694 viewsITFC_Forever

Got tickets for Sunday at The Oval on 21:26 - Sep 13 by sohamblue74

I'm also going on Sunday. Looking forward to it.
Long way to go but a strong day for England today and a useful first innings lead. Hopefully Stokes is due some runs, then Broad is due some wickets. Would be lovely to see Warner fail yet again...

It’s going to be worth it for that alone.

A decent day tomorrow for England batting all day will set things up nicely for Sunday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024