Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert out protest 11:17 - Nov 25 with 903 viewsBlueRaider

As we can't voice our displeasure in the ground, how about we boycott Ifollow for the Saturday match, and email the club to tell them why.

If nothing happens, we could escalate and say we will cancel our DDs if he doesn't go.

Thoughts ?

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Lambert out protest on 11:20 - Nov 25 with 873 viewsMrTown

I say we go all Blackpool on them and throw tennis balls over to Cobbold Stand onto the pitch v Charlton.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert out protest on 11:22 - Nov 25 with 855 viewsWallingford_Boy

I'm going to the Oxford game next week, shall I drape a banner over the fence behind the goal with no stand?

RIP Sir Bobby

Lambert out protest on 11:29 - Nov 25 with 824 viewsCokeIsKey

Lambert out protest on 11:22 - Nov 25 by Wallingford_Boy

I'm going to the Oxford game next week, shall I drape a banner over the fence behind the goal with no stand?

Stand behind the fence with a megaphone and do anti Lambert chants for 90 mins.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Lambert out protest on 11:31 - Nov 25 with 803 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lambert out protest on 11:20 - Nov 25 by MrTown

I say we go all Blackpool on them and throw tennis balls over to Cobbold Stand onto the pitch v Charlton.

It would be more apt to throw German sausages over the stand.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Lambert out protest on 11:35 - Nov 25 with 784 viewsFrimleyBlue

Wont work as thousands will still watch it

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lambert out protest on 11:38 - Nov 25 with 763 viewsfooters

Lambert out protest on 11:31 - Nov 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

It would be more apt to throw German sausages over the stand.

At ninety quid a throw? I think not. We're not all made of money, Dolly.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lambert out protest on 11:46 - Nov 25 with 740 viewsTieDyedIn95

If he does go in 2 years we'll be in the same position because nothing will change while Evans is at the top and keeping the club on its current course. The buck stops with the man at the top, we'll keep going around in circles until that is recognised. He's used a string of managers including one very good one as human shields to take the bullets for his terrible leadership and Lambert is just the latest in the firing line. Lambert should have never been appointed, neither should have Hurst but again the man at the top hasn't a clue about what he's doing which is the problem.

When you reduce your wage bill to the 5 or 6th lowest in the Championship, cut back important areas such as sports science, have a 2nd tier grade youth system and bring in players almost exclusively from the two leagues below for low fees comparatively for modern football then you end up where you deserve to be.

We had a squad set up for League One a full year before we played at that level. We're paying players way over the odds to be here who largely have absolutely no track record in this league or are hangers on from the old regime and in their 30's. It's no surprise to me we're performing as we are, change the manager all you like, it wont change a thing, Evans is happy to do the bare minimum and that's why we are here and will continue to be here.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Lambert out protest on 11:48 - Nov 25 with 719 viewsMrTown

Lambert out protest on 11:29 - Nov 25 by CokeIsKey

Stand behind the fence with a megaphone and do anti Lambert chants for 90 mins.

If done, has to be worth a GoFundMe page.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert out protest on 13:03 - Nov 25 with 640 viewsRegencyBlue

As I’ve said in another thread, you can change the monkey as much as you want but if the organ grinder stays the same nothing will change.

Evans has lost interest in his failed investment here and sitting in the third tier of English football, with a salary cap, suits him fine. If he carries on with the same policies which have brought us to this we will probably end up in the fourth division sooner rather than later.

The only way any of this changes is for Evans to sell up!
Lambert out protest on 13:05 - Nov 25 with 624 viewsDyland

Lambert out protest on 11:46 - Nov 25 by TieDyedIn95

If he does go in 2 years we'll be in the same position because nothing will change while Evans is at the top and keeping the club on its current course. The buck stops with the man at the top, we'll keep going around in circles until that is recognised. He's used a string of managers including one very good one as human shields to take the bullets for his terrible leadership and Lambert is just the latest in the firing line. Lambert should have never been appointed, neither should have Hurst but again the man at the top hasn't a clue about what he's doing which is the problem.

When you reduce your wage bill to the 5 or 6th lowest in the Championship, cut back important areas such as sports science, have a 2nd tier grade youth system and bring in players almost exclusively from the two leagues below for low fees comparatively for modern football then you end up where you deserve to be.

We had a squad set up for League One a full year before we played at that level. We're paying players way over the odds to be here who largely have absolutely no track record in this league or are hangers on from the old regime and in their 30's. It's no surprise to me we're performing as we are, change the manager all you like, it wont change a thing, Evans is happy to do the bare minimum and that's why we are here and will continue to be here.

Yes we know all this. Evans underfunds ITFC and is too slow to catch Covid when it comes to sacking managers.

Lambert needs to go asap if we are to have a chance of being promoted.

These are not mutually exclusive beliefs.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lambert out protest on 13:06 - Nov 25 with 621 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lambert out protest on 13:03 - Nov 25 by RegencyBlue

As I’ve said in another thread, you can change the monkey as much as you want but if the organ grinder stays the same nothing will change.

Evans has lost interest in his failed investment here and sitting in the third tier of English football, with a salary cap, suits him fine. If he carries on with the same policies which have brought us to this we will probably end up in the fourth division sooner rather than later.

The only way any of this changes is for Evans to sell up!

Disagree. We have the raw materials for a decent manager to get us up. And no amount of emails or petitions are going to make some oligarch come and take over at ITFC.

Right now, rolling the managerial dice is the best we can do.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Lambert out protest on 13:09 - Nov 25 with 603 viewsWallingford_Boy

Lambert out protest on 11:48 - Nov 25 by MrTown

If done, has to be worth a GoFundMe page.

I am actually tempted to do something!

I am popping down with my lad and plan on watching a bit over the fence (until I am moved on), so the two of us could shout "Lambert your team selections and formations are frustrating, we'd rather you were no longer manager" or similar..

RIP Sir Bobby

Change the record sweetheart.... on 13:11 - Nov 25 with 589 viewsBloots

Lambert out protest on 11:46 - Nov 25 by TieDyedIn95

...we aren't in the Championship, talking about underfunding in that league is irrelevant.

We are in the 3rd Division and more than adequately funded to be getting promoted.

You need a new stance, your current one is two years out of date.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Lambert out protest on 13:12 - Nov 25 with 573 viewsRobTheMonk

The only way I can think of protesting is by not watching on Saturday.

Send the tenner to a local charity and hope someone enjoys it more than what I would have used it for.
Lambert out protest on 13:15 - Nov 25 with 557 viewsKeaneish

I boycotted iFollow after Hull’s third last night anyway. It wasn’t in protest at the bad streaming quality; it was a reaction to yet another capitulation and the withdrawal of the only player on the pitch with any attacking threat or intent.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024