Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shambert is still in a job and Phil is still banned 15:09 - Jan 28 with 536 viewsBluefish

What a fooking world
[Post edited 28 Jan 2021 15:21]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Shambert is still in a job and Phil is still banned on 15:14 - Jan 28 with 512 viewsDubtractor

I genuinely astonished that Lambert is still our manager.

Our club is an absolute farce.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Shambert is still in a job and Phil is still banned on 16:03 - Jan 28 with 439 viewsBluefish

Shambert is still in a job and Phil is still banned on 15:14 - Jan 28 by Dubtractor

I genuinely astonished that Lambert is still our manager.

Our club is an absolute farce.

Maybe just maybe Marcus is writing this season off. It seems the break date for shmabert is the summer and we have virtually a whole new squad to rebuild as well. Perhaps ME thinks just wait and reset?

It is thoroughly depressing

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Shambert is still in a job and Phil is still banned on 16:40 - Jan 28 with 394 viewsjeera

A world in which Phil is banned and you are not.

Everything's upside down!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Shambert is still in a job and Phil is still banned on 16:46 - Jan 28 with 375 viewsJDB23

Its scandalous tbh. This guy is the worst manager we've ever had and I'm struggling to think of a manager that has performed worse for any football team and still kept their job, and that's just last season never mind this!

The fact there are STILL some people not calling for him to be removed is frankly mind-blowing.
Shambert is still in a job and Phil is still banned on 16:49 - Jan 28 with 355 viewsWD19

Shambert is still in a job and Phil is still banned on 16:46 - Jan 28 by JDB23

Its scandalous tbh. This guy is the worst manager we've ever had and I'm struggling to think of a manager that has performed worse for any football team and still kept their job, and that's just last season never mind this!

The fact there are STILL some people not calling for him to be removed is frankly mind-blowing.

It’s not that mind blowing. There are inevitably a few ill people and budgie trolls in the world.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024