Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s weird to look at the championship table 19:30 - Feb 24 with 801 viewsIllinoisblue

And see the likes of Barnsley pushing for the playoffs. And to think we’re miles off that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It’s weird to look at the championship table on 19:33 - Feb 24 with 777 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, but the new grounds and improved football though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It’s weird to look at the championship table on 19:38 - Feb 24 with 763 viewstextbackup

side note, I have badger on ignore now, but can see he's replied....

it says either 1 of three things

- something about better attacking/better football

- lambert being sht

- new grounds

this being based on 58 posts a day that he rolls out the same boring mundane sht

--------------------

any way, back on topic, Norwich are pissing that league, hadn't looked at it until you said, and they really are miles ahead. but surprised to see only 45 goals, could end up being their downfall next season, again, if they don't invest.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It’s weird to look at the championship table on 19:42 - Feb 24 with 729 viewsBlueBadger

It’s weird to look at the championship table on 19:38 - Feb 24 by textbackup

- lambert being sht

- new grounds

this being based on 58 posts a day that he rolls out the same boring mundane sht

--------------------

any way, back on topic, Norwich are pissing that league, hadn't looked at it until you said, and they really are miles ahead. but surprised to see only 45 goals, could end up being their downfall next season, again, if they don't invest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It’s weird to look at the championship table on 19:43 - Feb 24 with 719 viewsIllinoisblue

- lambert being sht

- new grounds

--------------------

Correct on your first guess! And yes it is depressing to see scum so far ahead. Up they go in May and trouser yet more millions

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It’s weird to look at the championship table on 19:48 - Feb 24 with 698 viewsFixed_It

- lambert being sht

- new grounds

--------------------

You've noticed the cliched soundbite style too, eh?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

It’s weird to look at the championship table on 19:55 - Feb 24 with 640 viewsSitfcB

- lambert being sht

- new grounds

--------------------

Hahaha correct on 1 & 3.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

It’s weird to look at the championship table on 20:01 - Feb 24 with 608 viewstextbackup

It’s weird to look at the championship table on 19:55 - Feb 24 by SitfcB

Hahaha correct on 1 & 3.

I don't think hes a real person, just an auto script that replies the same 3/4 messages on loop

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024