Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrell Story 20:46 - Aug 12 with 2175 viewschrismakin

Do we expect Cowley to issue an apology regarding town changing their mind on Jacobs, with Morrell openly admitting he called to tell Cowley he had changed his mind originally in going to Pompy to join you have to presume us, despite having a medical and agreeing terms with Pompy first.......

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Morrell Story on 20:49 - Aug 12 with 2123 viewsMetal_Hacker

Trick question right ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Morrell Story on 20:53 - Aug 12 with 2077 viewschrismakin

Morrell Story on 20:49 - Aug 12 by Metal_Hacker

Trick question right ?

It's fantastic how open he's been about it. ( Morrell) although stopped short of explaining the package was heavily built around appearences.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Morrell Story on 20:57 - Aug 12 with 2032 viewsMetal_Hacker

Morrell Story on 20:53 - Aug 12 by chrismakin

It's fantastic how open he's been about it. ( Morrell) although stopped short of explaining the package was heavily built around appearences.

I’d never expect anything but derogatory comments from Cowley to be fair. I think his attitude speaks volumes to all concerned. I get the impression he probably wanted the job here , didn’t get approached , didn’t get it and left with a bad taste in his mouth and is now forever quite aggressive in his mindset towards ourselves - I’m sure we’ll all sleep at night though

Let’s just ensure we get 6 points from the moaning fanny
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 8:01]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Morrell Story on 23:02 - Aug 12 with 1697 viewsHighgateBlue

No. Why should Morrell's decision-making relating to his move from Luton cause Cowley to apologise for anything?
Morrell Story on 07:10 - Aug 13 with 1283 viewschrismakin

Morrell Story on 23:02 - Aug 12 by HighgateBlue

No. Why should Morrell's decision-making relating to his move from Luton cause Cowley to apologise for anything?

Was in jest.

It's just funny how after a medical and agreeing terms, Morrell called Cowley to say he had changed his mind and decided to join us ( assuming it was us )

Yet Town changing their mind on Jacobs was really awful of the club....

Prime example of how players change their minds so why can't clubs etc

Obviously in the end he decided to go to pompy of course but his admittance of calling to tell cowley he'd chosen another club was quite funny really.

Morrell Story on 09:58 - Aug 13 with 866 viewsBLUEBEAT

Morrell Story on 23:02 - Aug 12 by HighgateBlue

The overall reporting and general concensus is that Cowley badmouthed ITFC for the way they conducted themselves.

Morrell has now explained what actually happened.

Cowley got his preach on for no suitable reason.

Poll: W or W

Morrell Story on 11:27 - Aug 13 with 715 viewshoppy

What IS the Morrell of the story?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024