Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” 23:29 - Dec 15 with 858 viewsIllinoisblue

Fooking hell.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:31 - Dec 15 with 838 viewspointofblue

"What can I say to convince the owners not to offer me the job..."

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:32 - Dec 15 with 829 viewshomer_123

I was wondering the same. Classic Ipswich, 1st half so shocking and such a low bar that the 2nd half of dross is the highlight.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:34 - Dec 15 with 801 viewsRobTheMonk

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:32 - Dec 15 by homer_123

I was wondering the same. Classic Ipswich, 1st half so shocking and such a low bar that the 2nd half of dross is the highlight.

If I have chronic diahhreoa and then the next day it's not as bad, it's still a load of sh1te.
McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:35 - Dec 15 with 792 viewswkj

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:32 - Dec 15 by homer_123

The first 3 minutes of the 2nd half looks promising - then Morsy remembered he was playing for Ipswich and couldn't be arsed any more

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:36 - Dec 15 with 778 viewsreusersfreekicks

Disappointed to hear him come out with that
McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:36 - Dec 15 with 776 viewsIllinoisblue

Also he mentions inconsistency a lot, but that doesn’t explain the lack of planning, the lack of desire, the lack of intent against a L2 side

62 - 78 - 81

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:36 - Dec 15 with 770 viewsChurchman

No positives whatsoever. A load of rubbish that I doubt give a hoot about the inevitable beating in front of 29,000 on Saturday. Handsomely paid, not their problem.
McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:37 - Dec 15 with 752 viewspointofblue

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:36 - Dec 15 by Illinoisblue

Also he mentions inconsistency a lot, but that doesn’t explain the lack of planning, the lack of desire, the lack of intent against a L2 side

That part reminded me of a Cook interview.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:38 - Dec 15 with 735 viewshomer_123

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:37 - Dec 15 by pointofblue

That part reminded me of a Cook interview.

I'm more concerned that it still looks like a Cook, Lambert, Hurst performance but, yeah, I agree.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:56 - Dec 15 with 657 viewsstonojnr

as banterific as it might be to do it and do a full Keegan style meltdown on a game like that, he isnt going to say anything remotely negative about this bunch however badly they play, because it wont win him any friends long term in the game, and he's looking to build a career as a manager, which might be here, might be elsewhere.

so hes always going to say the right things in these interviews, take the positives, #wegoagain, ffans are super etc etc.

its what he says in the dressing room to them and at the training ground that matters and counts.
McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:57 - Dec 15 with 650 viewsTrequartista

The only positive was that we're not going to get battered at Barnsley.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 23:58]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 00:09 - Dec 16 with 601 viewsIllinoisblue

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 23:56 - Dec 15 by stonojnr

as banterific as it might be to do it and do a full Keegan style meltdown on a game like that, he isnt going to say anything remotely negative about this bunch however badly they play, because it wont win him any friends long term in the game, and he's looking to build a career as a manager, which might be here, might be elsewhere.

so hes always going to say the right things in these interviews, take the positives, #wegoagain, ffans are super etc etc.

its what he says in the dressing room to them and at the training ground that matters and counts.

All very fair points. And it is indeed a fool’s errand to over analyze the manager’s thoughts immediately after the games.

Just so sick of this continual decline and our unerring ability to make lower league football look so bastard difficult.

62 - 78 - 81

McGreal “we can take positives from the 2nd half performance” on 08:04 - Dec 16 with 344 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Our lowest moment and he is still using a word 'positives'

To think people were outraged by Hurst and his post-Exeter reaction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024