Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil has the power to break the website with one message. 08:52 - Dec 14 with 1141 viewswkj

He mutters to himself while drinking coffee and reading the forum.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil has the power to break the website with one message. on 08:55 - Dec 14 with 1085 viewsPhilTWTD

As I say, think the process is still ongoing.
Phil has the power to break the website with one message. on 08:59 - Dec 14 with 1046 viewswkj

Phil has the power to break the website with one message. on 08:55 - Dec 14 by PhilTWTD

As I say, think the process is still ongoing.

Not quite as definitive, but scuppers my gut feeling that we'll know who got the job by the end of the day.

Phil has the power to break the website with one message. on 09:02 - Dec 14 with 998 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil has the power to break the website with one message. on 08:59 - Dec 14 by wkj

Not quite as definitive, but scuppers my gut feeling that we'll know who got the job by the end of the day.

I've heard nothing to suggest that, which isn't to say that might not be the case.
Phil has the power to break the website with one message. on 09:07 - Dec 14 with 902 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Phil has the power to break the website with one message. on 09:02 - Dec 14 by PhilTWTD

I've heard nothing to suggest that, which isn't to say that might not be the case.

So what your saying is, its not definitely a done deal on Harris... You think those WhatsApp rumours are just rumours at this stage?
Phil has the power to break the website with one message. on 03:00 - Dec 17 with 451 viewswkj

I guess this one actually DID age well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024