Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today we actually made a poor side look a poor side.... 00:58 - Jan 9 with 655 viewsnorfsufblue

Which has fairly regularly NOT been the case!
We done the damage early and they were a broken team on a damage limitation exercise from very early on.
Very impressed with the way the sharp simple interchanges came off which I'm hoping is a measure of the coaching they are receiving.... if it is then after only a few weeks it bodes well for the future.
Today we actually made a poor side look a poor side.... on 01:17 - Jan 9 with 622 viewsbournemouthblue

This is a poor league, if we put passages of play together like that, we'll be too much for most teams in this league

Bolton will be a big test, they're a capable footballing side and should put us under far more pressure

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Today we actually made a poor side look a poor side.... on 01:37 - Jan 9 with 594 viewsBlueBadger

I strongly suspect that under Cook, we'd have come away from today with a 2-2 and obnoxious fat crook Steve Evans vvanking on about how his team were the 'better side'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Today we actually made a poor side look a poor side.... on 07:06 - Jan 9 with 438 viewsKeaneish

Today we actually made a poor side look a poor side.... on 01:37 - Jan 9 by BlueBadger

I strongly suspect that under Cook, we'd have come away from today with a 2-2 and obnoxious fat crook Steve Evans vvanking on about how his team were the 'better side'.

We beat them 2-0 earlier in the season so I suspect not.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024