Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) 17:51 - Jul 29 with 830 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 20:34 - Jul 29 with 770 viewsOwainG1992

Absolutely.
Bolton play good football.
I expect both to score but a 2 1 win for us.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 20:50 - Jul 29 with 755 viewsMetal_Hacker

It’s the not knowing , the build up and anticipation innit

Boring , ultimately boring , drab 1-0 would suffice !!

Poll: If it were one or the other

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 20:52 - Jul 29 with 750 viewsSwansea_Blue

Balls to that. A romping 4-0 to get off to a great start and make the place go mental please.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 21:35 - Jul 29 with 706 viewsCuffy81

Id be more than happy with a scrappy, disjointed win

It would temper some expectations and stop everyone getting over excited whilst kicking off with a win
I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 22:11 - Jul 29 with 651 viewsOldsmoker

Just like every poster on this thread (and those too scared to say anything in case they jinx it) I'm really shaky.
I'm quite sure our players are too.
It's McK job to steady the nerves and get them to perform.
It's the hope that kills yer.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 22:19 - Jul 29 with 611 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'd take it.

But I'd love to see us put a statement first win out there.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 22:36 - Jul 29 with 592 viewsStewart27

x46
I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 23:19 - Jul 29 with 547 viewshave_a_word_with_him

A win, however and whatever, COYB!
Login to get fewer ads

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 23:19 - Jul 29 with 545 viewsDarth_Koont

Absolutely!

Think we’ve plugged the left flank problem — with added options too. But getting our team firing and combining in attack is probably still a work in progress.

But I don’t think we’ll do boring much this season. Just too many good players plus all the subs to have on the pitch during the 90.

Pronouns: He/Him

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 23:40 - Jul 29 with 516 viewsjeera

Town are no longer geared up for one-nil wins!

If Bolton show up with the sole intent to protect their goal and little else then it's a possibility.

But if they come at us we'll hopefully see a few goals.

Looking forward to it either way!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 23:43 - Jul 29 with 511 viewsVic

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 20:52 - Jul 29 by Swansea_Blue

Balls to that. A romping 4-0 to get off to a great start and make the place go mental please.

I tell you what - just imagine what we’ll all be like if we do get a stinking win!!

We’ll, apart from Elephant and Chico of course!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I'll take a scrappy, boring 1 nil win tomorrow. (n/t) on 23:52 - Jul 29 with 494 viewsRozz

I'd take it, but I don't think we'll get one! Whatever the result tomorrow I reckon entertainment value will be very high.

3-1 Towen. Put down a marker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024