Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? 08:20 - Jul 30 with 1171 viewsnick141

For various reasons I need to take a bottle of alcohol (limoncello lol) into the stadium today to take somewhere else after the game, and would prefer not to have it taken off me. I don’t think we normally get searched but I don’t normally take bags in?

Thanks
Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 08:26 - Jul 30 with 1135 viewsSwailsey

I’m not sure what reply you’re expecting on a public forum, which is partly-affiliated with the club ha.

Bags are checked - although it seems inconsistent. I wouldn’t risk it - could you stash it somewhere near the ground and grab it afterwards?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 08:31 - Jul 30 with 1105 viewsbluelagos

Approach a friendly looking steward, suree they can stash it for you and return it later.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 08:33 - Jul 30 with 1095 viewsSitfcB

Searched at random I think. Maybe go to reception and leave it there before and pick it up after? Or the security hut.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 08:39 - Jul 30 with 1070 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Depends what part of the ground you're in. North and you'll defo get searched, although not really thoroughly so if you have a way to hide it (like a false bottom) you'll probably be fine.

Question: why can't you just buy a bottle of limoncello after the match?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 08:54 - Jul 30 with 994 viewsNthQldITFC

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 08:39 - Jul 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

Depends what part of the ground you're in. North and you'll defo get searched, although not really thoroughly so if you have a way to hide it (like a false bottom) you'll probably be fine.

A false bottom?

This sort of thing?

But where do you put the bottle?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 08:55 - Jul 30 with 989 viewshoppy

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 08:39 - Jul 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

Strange reasoning - I also wondered why not just buy one afterwards.

However, I’m not sure your suggestion of walking round with a false bottom is going to work, unless the OP can pull off a Kardashian tribute act.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 09:09 - Jul 30 with 946 viewsKeno

No she normally gets in ok

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 09:25 - Jul 30 with 884 viewsnick141

Thanks for the input. The answer is because we have to peg it back to London after the game for something, and wont have enough time to go shopping thanks to the train strike. Also we would prefer that specific bottle as we bought it in Italy for the event we’re going to.

Will figure something out!
Login to get fewer ads

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 09:38 - Jul 30 with 827 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 09:25 - Jul 30 by nick141

Thanks for the input. The answer is because we have to peg it back to London after the game for something, and wont have enough time to go shopping thanks to the train strike. Also we would prefer that specific bottle as we bought it in Italy for the event we’re going to.

I see. The other option is to hide it in a bush!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 10:31 - Jul 30 with 760 viewshoppy

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 09:25 - Jul 30 by nick141

Can you use a locker at the station?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have you ever had your bag searched at PR? on 11:07 - Jul 30 with 694 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I take alcohol into the ground every home game.

Consumed, obviously.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024