Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? 11:24 - Aug 1 with 994 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

My initial feeling was that I didn't like it.

But looking back it probably made for a better game, especially during extra time as most of the players were pretty fresh.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:28 - Aug 1 with 954 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

* 5 Subs ... sorry I had to.

The benefits are clear, especially with the options we have.

I do feel like 5 subs will benefit us more when we are already winning the game, and teams are coming at us, being able to have a whole new fast front three who can quickly create overloads and counter.

The negative is, if you change your whole front three it may disrupt the flow of the game as those players have to get in to the game themselves.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:29 - Aug 1 with 935 viewsJ2BLUE

It's a massive advantage for teams like us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:30 - Aug 1 with 934 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:28 - Aug 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

* 5 Subs ... sorry I had to.

The benefits are clear, especially with the options we have.

I do feel like 5 subs will benefit us more when we are already winning the game, and teams are coming at us, being able to have a whole new fast front three who can quickly create overloads and counter.

The negative is, if you change your whole front three it may disrupt the flow of the game as those players have to get in to the game themselves.

It was 6 subs yesterday inc extra time.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:32 - Aug 1 with 908 viewshatch

OP is about the Women's Euros and subsequent responses are about ITFC. Just as this is very frustrating to watch unfold.
What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:37 - Aug 1 with 853 viewsJ2BLUE

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:32 - Aug 1 by hatch

OP is about the Women's Euros and subsequent responses are about ITFC. Just as this is very frustrating to watch unfold.

Mine wasn't.

With the three impact subs England have as well as being able to replace other players on yellows or who are injured/tired etc it's a massive advantage over other countries who rely on star players playing 90 minutes. Like Sweden with Blackstenius.

Truly impaired.

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:41 - Aug 1 with 827 viewsSitfcB

Do we need a ‘womens football’ tab?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 12:05 - Aug 1 with 734 viewsNthQldITFC

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:41 - Aug 1 by SitfcB

Do we need a ‘womens football’ tab?

I need a tab. And I need a woman. But I don't need a football.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 12:06 - Aug 1 with 729 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 11:30 - Aug 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

It was 6 subs yesterday inc extra time.

Yep.... thats what happens when i don't actually read all the words.... what an idiot.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 12:18 - Aug 1 with 673 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 12:06 - Aug 1 by TRUE_BLUE123

Yep.... thats what happens when i don't actually read all the words.... what an idiot.

We've all done it... but not everyone admits to it!!

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 12:20 - Aug 1 with 666 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, the example was from the women's football, but the theme applies to all football.

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 12:29 - Aug 1 with 632 viewsJ2BLUE

What did people make of the 6 subs yesterday? on 12:18 - Aug 1 by Marshalls_Mullet

We've all done it... but not everyone admits to it!!

I just fancied seeing if I could talk my way out of it as my first post was vague enough to possible get away with it

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024