Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans has been exceptional ...... 17:53 - Sep 3 with 1794 viewsStuartSlater

During cooks reign we could see Evans could pass... But he seemed a really niggly player always going down , moaning ....
Now he is so involved in games always wanting the ba
ll the

Poll: Craig Bellamy - Bell end or Misunderstood

Evans has been exceptional ...... on 17:59 - Sep 3 with 1713 viewsfranz_tyson

He looks a lot leaner. Seems to have shifted a bit of timber and looks much sharper.

Have to say McKenna lookee at both Morsy and Evans ( both Cook's players) and quickly found a way to get the best out of them.

So..... when do we see Ball and Camara getting in the team?
Evans has been exceptional ...... on 18:01 - Sep 3 with 1677 viewsFrimleyBlue

He's also alot lot fitter this season. Quicker in the turn and able to gain that extra yard, dare I say it, KM may have turned him into a potential championship midfielder

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Evans has been exceptional ...... on 19:10 - Sep 3 with 1513 viewsHighgateBlue

it's difficult to see how Ball or Camara get in the league side to be honest, and they both might be very strong players at this level!
Evans has been exceptional ...... on 19:14 - Sep 3 with 1488 viewsclive_baker

Been excellent this season. Thought he was a little slow to get going today but after the first 15 minutes he was excellent. This time last season he was pretty poor, don’t think we saw the best of him under Cook at all but this season especially he’s really upped his game. Maybe Ball’s presence has given him something to think about too.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Evans has been exceptional ...... on 19:14 - Sep 3 with 1473 viewsFrimleyBlue

Evans has been exceptional ...... on 19:10 - Sep 3 by HighgateBlue

it's difficult to see how Ball or Camara get in the league side to be honest, and they both might be very strong players at this level!

Suspensions. Injuries etc.
I also can ball being brought on to form a defensive 2 midfield if we want to see a game out. Camara I think will rotate with Chaplin as a 10.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Evans has been exceptional ...... on 19:29 - Sep 3 with 1421 viewsBigCommon

He's got a good all round game. Can be quite cultured with his passing. But also quite combative when it's needed. And he's a bit of a unit too. So doesn't really get out muscled. Can't see him being dropped on current form. Unless he starts fatiguing or picks up a knock.
But as games rack up, I'm sure both Evans and Morsy will need a rest at some point. So there's plenty of scope to bring Ball, Camara and Humpreys in , throughout a long season..
Tbf, Ball looked tidy in the Northampton game., imo So it's not as if we'd be in any way weakened if he came in for Morsy or Evans, when needed to... Bloody love this squad.
Think Evans is showing us how much we really missed him, back end of last season. now.
Evans has been exceptional ...... on 19:41 - Sep 3 with 1385 viewstextbackup

Saw his brother at Burton away. That is one good looking geeza

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Evans has been exceptional ...... on 20:04 - Sep 3 with 1302 viewsSheffordBlue

He's also really pumped up at the end of games - winning here with us clearly means a lot to him - often the one shouting the loudest towards the fans on the videos taken by the club

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Login to get fewer ads

He and Burgess were our best players today on 20:19 - Sep 3 with 1226 viewsunstableblue

With Walton and Harness

I also liked Wolfenden

And of course Chaplin and Ladapo made a huge difference

Leif had good passages… but the awful ref didn’t support

Liked what I saw of the new striker… real energy

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Evans has been exceptional ...... on 23:02 - Sep 3 with 943 viewsmrfixit426

Evans has been exceptional ...... on 18:01 - Sep 3 by FrimleyBlue

He's also alot lot fitter this season. Quicker in the turn and able to gain that extra yard, dare I say it, KM may have turned him into a potential championship midfielder

Totally agree with this.

He's been excellent at switching the play quickly to stretch the opposition when they're set up deep. So impressed with him this season.
Evans has been exceptional ...... on 03:48 - Sep 4 with 782 viewspowinswitch

Yeah. Very impressed by Evans this season, having been somewhat underwhelmed last. He is myJanoi Donacien thus far.
Evans has been exceptional ...... on 07:05 - Sep 4 with 682 viewsPioneerBlue

Impressive yes. Things started looking difficult when he got injured last year so not surprised. He has started this season fitter, stronger and more tactically aware than last. But that is par for players working with our medical, sports science and coaching team these days.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024