Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* 19:26 - Sep 8 with 1356 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

2 years to spend your notes!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/sep/08/queen-death-cash-stamps-flags

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:10 - Sep 8 with 1224 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

At least my bed will be 2 feet nearer the floor by then, then.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:13 - Sep 8 with 1211 viewsJ2BLUE

Replacing them with alternatives featuring the head of the new monarch is likely to take at least two years.

Complete and utter waste of time and resources. This is the exact sort of BS that we just don't need.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:16 - Sep 8 with 1182 viewsSwansea_Blue

“One of the most straightforward changes, in theory, will be switching the words of the national anthem from “God save our gracious Queen” to “God save our gracious King” —although it may take time before large crowds sing the new version with confidence.” (My emphasis).

We really are screwed as a species aren’t we? Any dumber and we’ll start forgetting how to speak.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:20 - Sep 8 with 1141 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:10 - Sep 8 by StochesStotasBlewe

At least my bed will be 2 feet nearer the floor by then, then.

I only just got shot of the paper 20's and 50's....most inconvenient!!

Edit....then, then...how's that wine then!
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 20:21]

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:22 - Sep 8 with 1127 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:20 - Sep 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:24 - Sep 8 with 1114 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:20 - Sep 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

That actually made sense to me.

A cheeky little Rioja. Cheers Your Maj.

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:36 - Sep 8 with 1088 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Two years to replace them, not spend them!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:40 - Sep 8 with 1064 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:36 - Sep 8 by The_Flashing_Smile

Two years to replace them, not spend them!

Ah, good, i can continue getting into bed via a stepladder for a little longer then. {Only one then there bankster).

Login to get fewer ads

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:42 - Sep 8 with 1052 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:24 - Sep 8 by StochesStotasBlewe

That actually made sense to me.

A cheeky little Rioja. Cheers Your Maj.

Co op fair-trade Malbec...£5.75....paid for with a crisp £10 note. Right on and cheap(ish).

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:57 - Sep 8 with 993 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:42 - Sep 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Co op fair-trade Malbec...£5.75....paid for with a crisp £10 note. Right on and cheap(ish).

Muriel Rioja, also from the co-op, six quid down from eight.
Also paid for with a crisp ( tatty) tenner.

Not a bad drop to be honest.

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 21:19 - Sep 8 with 937 viewsRyorry

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:16 - Sep 8 by Swansea_Blue

“One of the most straightforward changes, in theory, will be switching the words of the national anthem from “God save our gracious Queen” to “God save our gracious King” —although it may take time before large crowds sing the new version with confidence.” (My emphasis).

We really are screwed as a species aren’t we? Any dumber and we’ll start forgetting how to speak.

Good, if the tendency starts with the currently elected government & those who voted for them. Our dearly beloved scientists would find a cure before it spread to othr parties & their voters, so we'd have permanently removed tories from power, yay!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 21:22 - Sep 8 with 935 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:13 - Sep 8 by J2BLUE

Replacing them with alternatives featuring the head of the new monarch is likely to take at least two years.

Complete and utter waste of time and resources. This is the exact sort of BS that we just don't need.

Don’t worry - you won’t have any notes left after you’ve paid your winter gas bills.
*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 21:31 - Sep 8 with 899 viewsjeera

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 20:13 - Sep 8 by J2BLUE

That is insane.

We're only just completing the transition this month from paper to plastic and the lot has to be wasted and replaced?

The cost must be extortionate.

What's the point?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 23:19]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 21:32 - Sep 8 with 899 viewsSitfcB

Good excuse for them to go cashless now!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 21:55 - Sep 8 with 846 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 21:31 - Sep 8 by jeera

That is insane.

We're only just completing the transition this month from paper to plastic and the lot has to be wasted and replaced?

The cost must be extortionate.

What's the point?
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 23:19]

Particularly when Charlie is on most of them already.

*Heads to woods to dig up emergency stash* on 22:03 - Sep 8 with 821 viewsazuremerlangus

‘the standard used on a naval ship when a general is onboard’

Wtf is the reporter on about?

The Gruniad strikes again…

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024