Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... 22:14 - Sep 11 with 1883 viewsbluelagos

https://bright-green.org/2022/09/11/i-was-arrested-after-asking-who-elected-him-

So many questions on the back of this account from the guy arrested today.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 22:23 - Sep 11 with 1804 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Thin end of the wedge. We ain't seen nothing yet.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 22:29 - Sep 11 with 1799 viewsIllinoisblue

He sounds like a bit of a berk tbh

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 22:29 - Sep 11 with 1802 viewsRyorry

Absolutely outrageous treatment of him, exactly what Patel & her dreadful colleagues intended when they passed that act 🤬

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 22:48 - Sep 11 with 1748 viewsMattinLondon

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 22:29 - Sep 11 by Illinoisblue

No way to talk about the new king. Total lack of respect.
A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 22:52 - Sep 11 with 1738 viewsBlueForYou

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 22:29 - Sep 11 by Illinoisblue

A complete full monty version I reckon.
A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 00:01 - Sep 12 with 1621 viewsXYZ

How so?

Do you think his actions warranted arrest, detention and removal?
A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 02:51 - Sep 12 with 1522 viewsIllinoisblue

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 00:01 - Sep 12 by XYZ

How so?

Do you think his actions warranted arrest, detention and removal?

His general self-important tone suggests he’s a bit of a prick. This line here says a lot:

“ I remained quiet in the first part of the proclamation, concerning the death of Elizabeth. Any death is sad and I would not object to people mourning.”

“I would not object…”. Wow, how considerate.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 03:59 - Sep 12 with 1488 viewsSaigonTractor

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 02:51 - Sep 12 by Illinoisblue

His general self-important tone suggests he’s a bit of a prick. This line here says a lot:

“ I remained quiet in the first part of the proclamation, concerning the death of Elizabeth. Any death is sad and I would not object to people mourning.”

Being a bit of a prick isn't an arrestable offence. Well, it shouldn't be anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 07:11 - Sep 12 with 1353 viewsfabian_illness

He sounds like one of our regular, more angry posters in about 30 years time.
A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 08:14 - Sep 12 with 1265 viewsGuthrum

I imagine the police thought it would result in a public order problem. Not from the protester, perhaps, but others attacking them (or the 'security guards' misrepresented the situation when the coppers arrived). Still not reasonable to arrest and threaten to charge, if there was only a single, non-offensive verbal comment.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 08:19 - Sep 12 with 1246 viewstimothyeo

Yeah, I'm sure this one-sided take of the situation isn't biased at all. Anyone drawing conclusions from that needs to take a look at themselves.
A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 09:43 - Sep 12 with 1092 viewsArnoldMoorhen

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 02:51 - Sep 12 by Illinoisblue

It's in the context of him writing about his objection to the proclamation. So is a perfectly correct verb to use. "Whilst I objected to the proclamation, I didn't object during the section about the death of Queen Elizabeth II" is a fair precis of what he writes.
A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 09:46 - Sep 12 with 1084 viewsblueasfook

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 22:29 - Sep 11 by Ryorry

Absolutely outrageous treatment of him, exactly what Patel & her dreadful colleagues intended when they passed that act 🤬

I think the act was purely passed to get rid of that Remainer tit who hangs around outside parliament with a megaphone.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 09:53 - Sep 12 with 1062 viewsArnoldMoorhen

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 08:19 - Sep 12 by timothyeo

Yeah, I'm sure this one-sided take of the situation isn't biased at all. Anyone drawing conclusions from that needs to take a look at themselves.

So just to clarify: nobody is allowed to protest the fact that we have an unelected Head of State, you are comfortable with people being arrested for a simple, restrained, one sentence protest, people so arrested should automatically be dismissed if they write about it, and you are condemnatory of anyone who reads and believes such an account.

I would say that Priti Patel's anti protest laws are well and truly embedded in the consciousness of a certain sector of society.

That whole "I disagree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it" thing has well and truly been confined to history by this Government. Makes you wonder how many "Great British values" we have left...

Out of interest, are you, or are you related to, the former Tory MP for South Suffolk, Tim Yeo?

For the record, everyone, this wasn't shouted venomously in a grieving King Charles' face. This was at a pompous civic ceremony in Oxford, which wasn't attended by the Royal Family.
A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 10:54 - Sep 12 with 988 viewsJ2BLUE

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 03:59 - Sep 12 by SaigonTractor

Being a bit of a prick isn't an arrestable offence. Well, it shouldn't be anyway.

Thank god, or i'd have a criminal record the thickness of the yellow pages.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 14:48 - Sep 12 with 817 viewsbluelagos

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 18:27 - Sep 12 with 723 viewsMattinLondon

A protester objects to Charles' proclamation... on 14:48 - Sep 12 by bluelagos

Never seen so many coppers in a long long time. In general, I think the police do a really good job on limited resources but they sometimes don’t help themselves.

Sorry, can’t attend a violent attack but we can spare a couple dozen officers to protect the establishment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024