Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well-deserved point for USA 20:54 - Nov 25 with 857 viewsSwansea_Blue

Backs to the wall for the first 10-15 mins, but after that there was nothing in it, they had the best chances and restricted England to nothing. Credit where credit’s due and all that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well-deserved point for USA on 02:17 - Nov 26 with 771 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

They dominated the midfield so much in the second half we had to bring on Henderson to sure it up and our MOTD was our CB. Really tells you you all you need to know.

They're no mugs and I get managing the tournament and all that but this was poor from England.
Well-deserved point for USA on 07:52 - Nov 26 with 711 viewsLeoMuff

Well-deserved point for USA on 02:17 - Nov 26 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

They dominated the midfield so much in the second half we had to bring on Henderson to sure it up and our MOTD was our CB. Really tells you you all you need to know.

They're no mugs and I get managing the tournament and all that but this was poor from England.

Win today and we could have rested our big names v Wales, the problem was we the US formation and tactics meant we couldn’t get our attacking quality on the ball.

Southgate made no attempt to switch things until way way too late, it’s a reoccurring theme.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Well-deserved point for USA on 11:15 - Nov 26 with 647 viewsbournemouthblue

Well-deserved point for USA on 07:52 - Nov 26 by LeoMuff

Win today and we could have rested our big names v Wales, the problem was we the US formation and tactics meant we couldn’t get our attacking quality on the ball.

Southgate made no attempt to switch things until way way too late, it’s a reoccurring theme.

Agreed, he still left it about 20 minutes before changes

What did he see in the first 10 let alone 15 minutes that he thought he would persist with?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Well-deserved point for USA on 11:29 - Nov 26 with 639 viewsSeablu

If the answer is ever Jordan Henderson, someone has asked a very silly question.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 11:30]
Well-deserved point for USA on 13:26 - Nov 26 with 586 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Definitely stopped England from playing and brought fans back down to earth after the very promising performance in the first match.

I still haven't noticed May6th's post comparing England to Mick McCarthy football. I am sure it is there somewhere, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well-deserved point for USA on 16:44 - Nov 26 with 519 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Rest them anyway, you should not be that worried about losing to Wales with 5-6 changes. If you lose by 4 you deserve to be on the next plane home. Worst case, finishing second means you'd probably have a much easier QF if you're into that kind of planning.

There's 3 or 4 players that have a chance to stake their claim for knockouts. Should be a much changed side Tuesday IMO
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 16:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024