Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If that is Ashtons office 20:04 - Jan 8 with 2130 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Its about time he put some stuff on the walls isn't it?
Looks like my box room.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If that is Ashtons office on 20:07 - Jan 8 with 2076 viewsSteve_M

You've reminded me, I miss all the Bristol City fans coming on here to tell us how Ashton is the devil incarnate.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

If that is Ashtons office on 00:28 - Jan 9 with 1664 viewsChurchman

If that is Ashtons office on 20:07 - Jan 8 by Steve_M

You've reminded me, I miss all the Bristol City fans coming on here to tell us how Ashton is the devil incarnate.

It looks like a police interview room.

Bristol City fans? Odd bunch. Established Championship club punching above their weight with a rebuilt stadium and good facilities, but really did have anger issues towards Ashton long after he’d gone. Oh well.

Edit: on their forum they’re up to page 58 on us. Their desire to see us fail is quite bizarre. Why should they care?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 0:40]
If that is Ashtons office on 01:46 - Jan 9 with 1564 viewsbournemouthblue

If that is Ashtons office on 00:28 - Jan 9 by Churchman

Bristol City fans? Odd bunch. Established Championship club punching above their weight with a rebuilt stadium and good facilities, but really did have anger issues towards Ashton long after he’d gone. Oh well.

Edit: on their forum they’re up to page 58 on us. Their desire to see us fail is quite bizarre. Why should they care?

Funny how they seem to be going through a pretty average period now with Ashton gone

Careful what you wish for aye?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If that is Ashtons office on 07:57 - Jan 9 with 1222 viewsChurchman

If that is Ashtons office on 01:46 - Jan 9 by bournemouthblue

Funny how they seem to be going through a pretty average period now with Ashton gone

Careful what you wish for aye?

Yes, but that’s all Ashton’s fault. Presumably along with global warming and the tanking of the economy.
If that is Ashtons office on 08:11 - Jan 9 with 1161 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

If that is Ashtons office on 20:07 - Jan 8 by Steve_M

It is really hard to put yourself in the shoes of another fan base. Bristol fans are never going to know what it felt like under Evans and won't understand how much better things are now. Equally we're never going to get their point of view without having lived through that period.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

If that is Ashtons office on 08:58 - Jan 9 with 980 viewsmjw_1983

Got a nice pile of files on his desk if so, maybe lots of irons
If that is Ashtons office on 09:25 - Jan 9 with 889 viewsSwansea_Blue

If that is Ashtons office on 00:28 - Jan 9 by Churchman

Coincided with a bg off-field spending spree that appears to have left them with some new facilities but harmed them on the pitch. Sounds a bit similar to any time we've developed FPR.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If that is Ashtons office on 09:29 - Jan 9 with 846 viewsHipsterectomy

Every time I see Nigel Pearson’s stats for them I wonder how he’s still in a job. Always floating between 25-28% win rate which is pretty awful really.

Not sure if he was an Ashton appointment but it’s bizarre he’s so comfortable there

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Login to get fewer ads

If that is Ashtons office on 09:34 - Jan 9 with 796 viewsVic

Waiting for all the league winners, manager of season, etc pictures to put up in a few months time. Def info.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 9:35]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024