Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works 18:31 - Jul 13 with 1633 viewsNeedhamChris

I've bought mine and am happy enough to do so, but whilst I understand the view that season ticket holders without memberships last year have been roughly treated, I think the club have deliberately tried to reduce the number of people with priority points to start off this year to make life easier for away games.

Ultimately now though, they can't change it as it's too late now they've sold a significant number. I made the decision to purchase one, and I'd be annoyed if they amended this now.

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 22:34 - Jul 13 with 1471 viewsdavblue

Did it have to be 40 quid though?

Maybe they wanted it to be a higher price to somewhat minimise how many people would subscribe but at the same time maximise their profit.
The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 08:00 - Jul 14 with 1331 viewsLeaky

The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 22:34 - Jul 13 by davblue

Maybe they wanted it to be a higher price to somewhat minimise how many people would subscribe but at the same time maximise their profit.

Well its a £20 saving for me on the old Ultimate membership.
The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 09:21 - Jul 14 with 1231 viewsHighwoodsBlue

I'm getting membership in my wife's name for my away tickets this year. I've been a season ticket holder and regular away traveller for 20 years but she had a silver card last season so starts with 5 more points than me!
The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 10:03 - Jul 14 with 1182 viewsbrazil1982

I've decided not to, most of the away games I plan to go to won't sell out plus £40 is too much.
The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 10:27 - Jul 14 with 1140 viewsVaughan8

The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 22:34 - Jul 13 by davblue

I think you're right. I'm guessing its priced like that to put some people off., but no enough to put off a majority.
The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 11:16 - Jul 14 with 1077 viewsandytown

The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 10:03 - Jul 14 by brazil1982

I've decided not to, most of the away games I plan to go to won't sell out plus £40 is too much.

I think it gives priority before general sale for home games as well (after season tickets).
The Superblues Membership - time to accept it and see how it works on 14:28 - Jul 14 with 963 viewslizzibee

Think positive - try being a Wednesday fan!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024