Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today 18:56 - Nov 4 with 2289 viewskeighleyblue

My hometown club

The biggest goal in Ramsgate's (and maybe his) footballing history

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 19:02 - Nov 4 with 2251 viewshatch

My wife is from Ramsgate and loves the FA Cup so this has been a big day. Fingers crossed for a decent round 2 draw
Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 19:06 - Nov 4 with 2232 viewsVic

Why did Ramsgate have big goals today? I thought they had to be a standard size.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 19:08 - Nov 4 with 2226 viewsParisBlue

It's results like this that typifies the magic of the FA Cup. Enjoy it.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 19:14 - Nov 4 with 2216 viewsSwailsey

I remember him turning it around by the end of his time here under Mick, but recently someone said he was loathed in the dressing room. Anyone shed any light on that?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 19:17 - Nov 4 with 2192 viewsWacko

You left Ramsgate for Keighley?

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 19:28 - Nov 4 with 2156 viewskeighleyblue

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 19:17 - Nov 4 by Wacko

You left Ramsgate for Keighley?

Life's rich tapestry innit....
Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 22:41 - Nov 4 with 1994 viewsNutkins_Return

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 19:06 - Nov 4 by Vic

Why did Ramsgate have big goals today? I thought they had to be a standard size.

I'll give you the uppy you deserved there.
Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 22:45 - Nov 4 with 1981 viewsPhilTWTD

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 19:14 - Nov 4 by Swailsey

I remember him turning it around by the end of his time here under Mick, but recently someone said he was loathed in the dressing room. Anyone shed any light on that?

I was told at the time he decided not to take the contract he was offered after he was booed when he came on as a sub in his final home game. Not heard that about the dressing room.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 23:46 - Nov 4 with 1908 viewsRyorry

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 22:45 - Nov 4 by PhilTWTD

I was told at the time he decided not to take the contract he was offered after he was booed when he came on as a sub in his final home game. Not heard that about the dressing room.

Wow. Can you remember why he was booed? Or was it a case of "mistaken" booing - meant for the change being made at all, or for the ref? 🤔

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 00:04 - Nov 5 with 1893 viewsSwailsey

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 22:45 - Nov 4 by PhilTWTD

Thanks Phil

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 10:32 - Nov 5 with 1657 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 23:46 - Nov 4 by Ryorry

Wow. Can you remember why he was booed? Or was it a case of "mistaken" booing - meant for the change being made at all, or for the ref? 🤔

Lee Martin was a bit of a target for our own boo boys around that time. He’s in good company as it was largely the same people who gave Scowcroft and Matt Richards a hard time here! Andy Marshall too!
Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 11:34 - Nov 5 with 1601 viewsRyorry

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 10:32 - Nov 5 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Lee Martin was a bit of a target for our own boo boys around that time. He’s in good company as it was largely the same people who gave Scowcroft and Matt Richards a hard time here! Andy Marshall too!

Ah, right, thanks for the info 👍

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 13:12 - Nov 5 with 1546 viewsBlueBadger

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 10:32 - Nov 5 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

To be fair, Martin genuinely was crap, unlike Scowie.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 13:17 - Nov 5 with 1537 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Lee Martin scored the winner for Ramsgate FC today on 13:12 - Nov 5 by BlueBadger

To be fair, Martin genuinely was crap, unlike Scowie.

I don’t understand why some in the north thought Scowie was a donkey, he was always a neat footballer that could do more than just be a Championship style target man, you could put him in there with Mathie, Johnson , Naylor or Stewart and he’d do well and could even play in midfield if required. He didn’t work as well under Royle as he was played in Kuqis role, which was never his style.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024