Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for 18:24 - Nov 12 with 11022 viewsFromReuserWithLove

not calling it out, shame on anyone who watches it and gives it the ratings it craves. Anything for money and anything for ratings regardless of how immoral it is.

Farage going into I'm a Celebrity is everything that is wrong in politics, wrong with society and wrong in this world.

Absolutely disgusts me but others will think it's really really really lolz.
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:41 - Nov 12 with 5555 viewsIllinoisblue

If he were to be killed by a venomous spider bite, I would probably give that a look.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:44 - Nov 12 with 5535 viewsMattinLondon

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:41 - Nov 12 by Illinoisblue

If he were to be killed by a venomous spider bite, I would probably give that a look.

I draw the line at actual death but a spider bite to his balls causing unbearable pain - that’ll do.
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:51 - Nov 12 with 5505 viewsJackNorthStand

It’s an entertainment show, produced by a tv channel that’s aim is to maximise revenue, nothing more. Relax brother
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:52 - Nov 12 with 5502 viewsSitfcB

Can’t wait. One week to go.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:58 - Nov 12 with 5447 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't watch it but surely he will get every single task and the other idio-, sorry, z listers will spend the entire time attacking him trying to score points.

It will probably be uncomfortable for him. He's probably hoping he gets voted out nice and early.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:59 - Nov 12 with 5444 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:51 - Nov 12 by JackNorthStand

It’s an entertainment show, produced by a tv channel that’s aim is to maximise revenue, nothing more. Relax brother

That's my point brainiac.
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:00 - Nov 12 with 5451 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:52 - Nov 12 by SitfcB

Can’t wait. One week to go.

Why am i mot surprised that you're the prime demographic.
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:07 - Nov 12 with 5358 viewsbaxterbasics

Think you're being a tad dramatic here.

It's trash TV doing what trash TV does.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Login to get fewer ads

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:10 - Nov 12 with 5348 viewsSitfcB

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:00 - Nov 12 by FromReuserWithLove

Cry more.

COYB

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:13 - Nov 12 with 5310 viewswaveneyblue

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:51 - Nov 12 by JackNorthStand

Apologies, fat finger was supposed to be an uppie
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:19 - Nov 12 with 5253 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:07 - Nov 12 by baxterbasics

Maybe. I just hate seeing a traitorous fascist being given a platform and 1.5m for giggles. Appreciate those who see it differently.

Apologies SitfcB, that was unfair and uncalled for.
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:25 - Nov 12 with 5188 viewsbazza

How else will he get his coutts account reopened..
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:25 - Nov 12 with 5185 viewsHerbivore

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 18:41 - Nov 12 by Illinoisblue

The spider would probably die and Farage would be fine. He's way more poisonous than any spider.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:27 - Nov 12 with 5167 viewswkj

Im sure pleanty of people will tune in to watch him nosh down on some Hugh Janus.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:29 - Nov 12 with 5155 viewsSwansea_Blue

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:07 - Nov 12 by baxterbasics

Exactly. It’s not as if giving him publicity would help lead to a polarisation of views in the country, undermine the reputation and prosperity of the nation and embolden xenophobes and racists, is it? I can’t see what the problem is.

Efit: are they a really paying him £1.5 m? Dew dew, as they say over here.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 19:30]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get a grip, you massive fanny. (n/t) on 19:32 - Nov 12 with 5125 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:34 - Nov 12 with 5106 viewsMK1

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:00 - Nov 12 by FromReuserWithLove

Watch the highlights of our season so far. That should cheer you up and take your mind off things that really do not matter.
Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:57 - Nov 12 with 4994 viewsnoggin

Anyone who watches that shoite is probably not going to bother voting in the next election anyway. There is clearly very little critical thinking amongst the viewers.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

If people don’t finally see that Farage is a chancer who only cares about him on 19:59 - Nov 12 with 4968 viewsunstableblue

He was a major cause alongside now proven liar Boris in changing this country’s very direction and culture

And he now does the ultimate cash in

He conned so many

Massive d!ck
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 20:02]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

(n/t) (n/t) on 19:59 - Nov 12 with 4959 viewsunstableblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:59 - Nov 12 with 4959 viewsunstableblue

lol. (n/t) on 20:02 - Nov 12 with 4919 viewsBloots

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:57 - Nov 12 by noggin

Anyone who watches that shoite is probably not going to bother voting in the next election anyway. There is clearly very little critical thinking amongst the viewers.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

lol. (n/t) on 20:06 - Nov 12 with 4821 viewsnoggin

lol. (n/t) on 20:02 - Nov 12 by Bloots

See what I mean?

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 20:08 - Nov 12 with 4807 viewsSitfcB

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 19:57 - Nov 12 by noggin

Won’t bother voting in it unless I can vote for Nige x

COYB

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 20:10 - Nov 12 with 4774 viewsnoggin

Shame on ITV for paying 1.5m, shame on Ant & Dec for on 20:08 - Nov 12 by SitfcB

Won’t bother voting in it unless I can vote for Nige x

I think you can vote with your phone. Local charges may apply.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024