Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They haven’t got the squad we’ll over take them on the 23rd 22:16 - Dec 12 with 1022 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Winter pitches as well or something.
They haven’t got the squad we’ll over take them on the 23rd on 22:18 - Dec 12 with 980 viewsgainsboroughblue

Lucky.
Playing teams at the right time.
Will fall out of the top 6.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Funny thing is on 22:19 - Dec 12 with 966 viewsDyland

We can lose these next three very difficult games (difficult for different reasons), and Leeds win their next three. And they will still be behind us. Arf.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Funny thing is on 22:20 - Dec 12 with 926 viewswkj

Funny thing is on 22:19 - Dec 12 by Dyland

We can lose these next three very difficult games (difficult for different reasons), and Leeds win their next three. And they will still be behind us. Arf.

I love you Dyllers - but god, please don't tempt it

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Funny thing is on 22:21 - Dec 12 with 890 viewsRyorry

Funny thing is on 22:19 - Dec 12 by Dyland

You didn't say that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I can't think about Nodge or predict it on 22:24 - Dec 12 with 832 viewsDyland

Funny thing is on 22:20 - Dec 12 by wkj

I love you Dyllers - but god, please don't tempt it

Too superstitious. Though you look at the teams and form, and any neutral gambler will have big money on Town...

Reckon we will get a draw at Elland Rd, it feels written in the stars, annoy their ridiculously clueless fans.

Leicester at home? No reason we can't get a result, but we gotta lose at some point. Haven't we?!

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

They haven’t got the squad we’ll over take them on the 23rd on 22:25 - Dec 12 with 801 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is there such thing as a winter pitch in this league.
They'll all carpets.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I can't think about Nodge or predict it on 22:28 - Dec 12 with 754 viewswkj

I can't think about Nodge or predict it on 22:24 - Dec 12 by Dyland

Too superstitious. Though you look at the teams and form, and any neutral gambler will have big money on Town...

Reckon we will get a draw at Elland Rd, it feels written in the stars, annoy their ridiculously clueless fans.

Leicester at home? No reason we can't get a result, but we gotta lose at some point. Haven't we?!

COYFB

If we win there I will go absolutely feking mental and go on the biggest bender of my life and it wont end until we get (C) beside our names. Seriously though, it feels like this is the most dangerous crop of games in our season, and like you - I don't see us laying down, not without one hell of a fight lad.

COYFB - Daddy needs his Pernod

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024