Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed 15:45 - Nov 24 with 1380 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We were 2 points clear at the top, had signed Dozzell on loan with a view to a perm and the leading scorer in Scottish football, and missed out on a target to one of the big six club.

First thought when I woke up? “Not another midfielder”

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 15:47 - Nov 24 with 1357 viewshoppy

I mean, I liked Jason, but I think he might not quite fit the model we're likely to be going for these days.

Oh, you meant Andre? Not a chance.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 16:01 - Nov 24 with 1297 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 15:47 - Nov 24 by hoppy

I mean, I liked Jason, but I think he might not quite fit the model we're likely to be going for these days.

Oh, you meant Andre? Not a chance.

Yeah, don’t over analyse it. It was a dream, I once dreamt my dog had eaten a hamster, and another time, that in the world snooker finals, John Higgins was shot dead by Alex Higgins, and Terry Griffiths shouted at me to, “stop sitting there laughing and phone a fking ambulance”

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 19:52 - Nov 24 with 1122 viewsfabian_illness

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 16:01 - Nov 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yeah, don’t over analyse it. It was a dream, I once dreamt my dog had eaten a hamster, and another time, that in the world snooker finals, John Higgins was shot dead by Alex Higgins, and Terry Griffiths shouted at me to, “stop sitting there laughing and phone a fking ambulance”

I used to get a recurring dream that I was the driver for Bodey and Doyle.
I used to get to slide over the bonnet of the capri and do handbrake turns everywhere.
Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 02:46 - Nov 25 with 962 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 19:52 - Nov 24 by fabian_illness

I used to get to slide over the bonnet of the capri and do handbrake turns everywhere.

Better to be the driver for Bodie, than the driver for Dodi.
That's a ridiculous recurring dream to have on 07:49 - Nov 25 with 817 viewsDyland

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 19:52 - Nov 24 by fabian_illness

Lucky barsteward.

My recurring dreams feature things like not being able to find anywhere to do a dump in peace, not being to run at a normal speed, and being stuck on high structures unable to move.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 08:08 - Nov 25 with 793 viewsKeno

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 02:46 - Nov 25 by ArnoldMoorhen

Better to be the driver for Bodie, than the driver for Dodi.

I just to have a nightmare I was one of Dempsey and makepeace

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 08:17 - Nov 25 with 752 viewsWeWereZombies

Had a dream last night that the January window had just closed on 16:01 - Nov 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

That sounds much preferable to my experience of once waking up to find that our cat had actually eaten our hamster. Very unhappy daughter. Also unhappy son who I immediately blamed for whatever had just gone wrong. And I couldn't even continue my strict dad telling off regime by sounding off at the hamster for escaping from its cage yet again.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024