Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We were good today 17:55 - Dec 16 with 717 viewsthebooks

On top most the match, defended well. Kept playing our probing football and pressed brilliantly. Norwich have a good set of players – their 17 looked very dangerous.

Funny to see them celebrating as if they’d just got promotion at the end of the match.

Bit deflated, but really, look how far we’ve come in two years under KM.
The key word is PROGRESS on 18:04 - Dec 16 with 671 viewsunstableblue

Let’s face it we’ve been played off the park by Norwich for those 13 years

And certainly in recent times from Mick to Hurst to Lambert we’ve looked so inferior from a technical perspective.

But finally today we just played them off the park.

We outpassed them, outthought them, out systemed them.

So whilst we may feel a little deflated - we owned that game. And that means we’ve progressed..

And really progress is what we’re all about!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The key word is PROGRESS on 19:59 - Dec 16 with 597 viewsbournemouthblue

The key word is PROGRESS on 18:04 - Dec 16 by unstableblue

Let’s face it we’ve been played off the park by Norwich for those 13 years

And certainly in recent times from Mick to Hurst to Lambert we’ve looked so inferior from a technical perspective.

But finally today we just played them off the park.

We outpassed them, outthought them, out systemed them.

So whilst we may feel a little deflated - we owned that game. And that means we’ve progressed..

And really progress is what we’re all about!!

There was a game at home under McCarthy we were unlucky to lose, we were by far the better side in that one, I think it was a Maddison winner but Norwich got away with one there too

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The key word is PROGRESS on 20:52 - Dec 16 with 509 viewsunstableblue

The key word is PROGRESS on 19:59 - Dec 16 by bournemouthblue

There was a game at home under McCarthy we were unlucky to lose, we were by far the better side in that one, I think it was a Maddison winner but Norwich got away with one there too

Sorry but they deserved to win that day

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

We were good today on 21:02 - Dec 16 with 482 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I thought our footbal was a joy to watch to be honest, properly took the game to them and were it not for our finishing would have been 3-0 up at half time. I wonder if the adrenaline got the better of Broady.

Seen a lot of comments from other team’s fans saying we are the real deal, and that we embarrassed Norwich. Others waxing lyrical about our flowing football ‘why can’t we play more like thay’. Also the intensity of the atmosphere.

We didn’t end the hoodoo today, but we did send a signal out to the league that we play the best football and we aren’t going to drop off the way some of the doubters thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024