Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 19:40 - Feb 1 with 1464 viewsunstableblue

[Post edited 11 Feb 8:48]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 19:49 - Feb 1 with 1371 viewsMVBlue

Makes you wonder, with the appreciation of what hes gone on to do and now returns, whos the most successful player to return to Ipswich and succeed?

I'll offer- John Wark. Was scoring for us in the Prem in the 90s when I first started attending Portman Road.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 19:54 - Feb 1 with 1311 viewsFrimleyBlue

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 19:49 - Feb 1 by MVBlue

Makes you wonder, with the appreciation of what hes gone on to do and now returns, whos the most successful player to return to Ipswich and succeed?

I'll offer- John Wark. Was scoring for us in the Prem in the 90s when I first started attending Portman Road.

Ambrose perhaps?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 19:57 - Feb 1 with 1290 viewsfarkenhell

Wark by some margin I think. Then Tommy Miller? Or Daryl Murphy?
CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 19:59 - Feb 1 with 1272 viewsIllinoisblue

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 19:57 - Feb 1 by farkenhell

Wark by some margin I think. Then Tommy Miller? Or Daryl Murphy?

Yep, Warky all day long. True legend.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 20:00 - Feb 1 with 1267 viewsfarkenhell

I'll also offer David Johnson. On fire for us in the 70s, then an instant success when he returned in the 90s!
CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 20:03 - Feb 1 with 1232 viewspositivity

in terms of imporvement in their later spell, it'd have to be murphy.

took him 3 or 4 goes though!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 20:09 - Feb 1 with 1179 viewsnorfsufblue

Ray Crawford did quite well on his return, 61 goals in 123 appearances
CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 20:27 - Feb 1 with 1116 viewsBloomBlue

He proved that a lot of Town fans don't understand football and should watch netball.

Those same fans will be on here as soon as he makes one mistake with 'told you so'

Welcome home Moore, the easy option for you was to go to Cardiff. Much respect
Login to get fewer ads

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 20:29 - Feb 1 with 1107 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In all honesty I don't think many of us thought much of him until he went on loan. We then generally felt it was worth looking at him but we sold him instead. It matters nothing anyway because he is clearly a much more developed player now than he was then.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 21:06 - Feb 1 with 981 viewsibbleobble

😂 sure you did
CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 00:17 - Feb 2 with 778 viewsITFCMonk

Think Luongo deserves a shout
CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 00:22 - Feb 2 with 755 viewsunstableblue

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 21:06 - Feb 1 by ibbleobble

😂 sure you did

I do have a sneaky suspicion I’m thinking of a Jordan Rhodes performance!? The brain gets blurry

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

CAMPAIGN: Back Moore with everything you’ve got!! on 00:40 - Feb 2 with 711 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yep. Warky.

I'd say his third spell was the most successful when he largely played centre-back. He was absolutely safe as houses. His second spell wasn't that long from memory and we were in a bit of a transitional state.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024