Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) 14:46 - Feb 10 with 2798 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 14:50 - Feb 10 with 1847 viewsRozz

He hardly claimed the shirt against non league opposition last time out did he?
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 14:52 - Feb 10 with 1832 viewspointofblue

Not lay an egg at Leeds then see us concede two against Maidstone?

I think he might start in midweek. The odd thing is it might be better for Woolfenden to get a run out, getting the error out of his system.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 10 with 1792 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

I’ve seen nothing from Tuanzebe to suggest he should be playing to be honest. Makes too many mistakes. His laid back style reminds me a bit of Rio Ferdinand, but with nothing like his ability to defend!
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 10 with 1792 viewsJimmy86

When on song he is surely an upgrade on Woolfenden?! There was the links with Cardiff in the window and you can understand he'd be a bit miffed at his lack of game time
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:00 - Feb 10 with 1750 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I keep reading and hearing about Tuanzebe’s class and pedigree and that once he gets in he’ll command his spot for the rest of the season.

Whilst he’s had some good games, he’s hardly pulled up any trees.. and he’s hardly got a wealth of experience, without looking I’d expect he’s played less first team minutes throughout his career than any of our other senior centre backs.

Good player, but he’s not the messiah that some are so keen to claim he will be.
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:02 - Feb 10 with 1726 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:00 - Feb 10 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I keep reading and hearing about Tuanzebe’s class and pedigree and that once he gets in he’ll command his spot for the rest of the season.

Whilst he’s had some good games, he’s hardly pulled up any trees.. and he’s hardly got a wealth of experience, without looking I’d expect he’s played less first team minutes throughout his career than any of our other senior centre backs.

Good player, but he’s not the messiah that some are so keen to claim he will be.

But he's still better than Woolfenden though?!
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:02 - Feb 10 with 1726 viewsHerbivore

Maybe he needs to play better? He's been our fourth best CB on performances so far this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:04 - Feb 10 with 1707 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

When on song he is surely an upgrade on Woolfenden?! There was the links with Cardiff in the window and you can understand he'd be a bit miffed at his lack of game time

For anyone who has seen us play this season, he's a million miles away from being an upgrade on Woolfenden.

Login to get fewer ads

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:07 - Feb 10 with 1681 viewsBarcaBlue

Another player who gets better the longer he doesn't play. Has shown nothing to suggest he's an upgrade on Woolfie / Burgess / Edmundson.
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:08 - Feb 10 with 1665 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:04 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

For anyone who has seen us play this season, he's a million miles away from being an upgrade on Woolfenden.

Knew that you'd pop up... Whatever way you attempt to dress it up, your man Woolfie was poor today.. the first goal was terrible surely even you can admit that?! It's pointless discussing this with you.. Tuanzebe has played for Man United and in the Europa league.. he is certainly no worse than Woolfie, is he...
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:11 - Feb 10 with 1628 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:08 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

Knew that you'd pop up... Whatever way you attempt to dress it up, your man Woolfie was poor today.. the first goal was terrible surely even you can admit that?! It's pointless discussing this with you.. Tuanzebe has played for Man United and in the Europa league.. he is certainly no worse than Woolfie, is he...

He has been in an Ipswich shirt. In emotion, I said Woolfenden wasn't good enough, and he has a lot to work on, but comparing their respective performances for Town this season, Woolfenden has been better than Tuanzebe.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:12 - Feb 10 with 1621 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:08 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

Do you watch us play much? Woolf was poor for the first goal but he's largely been excellent all season. Tuanzebe has not been good when he's played, he's been at fault for more goals than Woolf this season despite only playing a handful of games versus Woolf being close to ever present. Stop being blinded by Tuanzebe's pedigree, it means nothing. Lee Martin was at Man Utd ffs.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:14 - Feb 10 with 1590 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:12 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Do you watch us play much? Woolf was poor for the first goal but he's largely been excellent all season. Tuanzebe has not been good when he's played, he's been at fault for more goals than Woolf this season despite only playing a handful of games versus Woolf being close to ever present. Stop being blinded by Tuanzebe's pedigree, it means nothing. Lee Martin was at Man Utd ffs.

The worrying thing is the error for the first was similar to his error against Swansea earlier in the season. Is he learning from mistakes?

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:14 - Feb 10 with 1592 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:04 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Keep down voting all you want.. he was poor today, even you must be able to see that?! How can you possibly say anything other than that? Forget the Tuanzebe discussion... If you can't admit that Woolf was poor today then you're as utterly clueless as I have always suspected you are...
[Post edited 10 Feb 15:44]
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:16 - Feb 10 with 1569 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:12 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

I have a season ticket, so yea, I do watch us play quite regularly thank you... I just don't see what you see in Woolfie... That's fine.. football is a game of opinions and all that... We'll have to agree to disagree, as we never will...
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:17 - Feb 10 with 1559 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:14 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

Keep down voting all you want.. he was poor today, even you must be able to see that?! How can you possibly say anything other than that? Forget the Tuanzebe discussion... If you can't admit that Woolf was poor today then you're as utterly clueless as I have always suspected you are...
[Post edited 10 Feb 15:44]

Try reading, mate.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:19 - Feb 10 with 1546 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:17 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Try reading, mate.

Ok Hun x
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:21 - Feb 10 with 1523 viewsMDBLUE1

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:17 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Try reading, mate.

Wolfenden just doesn't know how to tackle on the ground. Goo in the air but runs off tackles. Our defenders just stand off too much

Hutchinson needs to play way more minutes
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:22 - Feb 10 with 1507 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:16 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

I have a season ticket, so yea, I do watch us play quite regularly thank you... I just don't see what you see in Woolfie... That's fine.. football is a game of opinions and all that... We'll have to agree to disagree, as we never will...

Try wearing your glasses when you go to the match, mate. Genuinely have no idea how anyone has watched us this season and thinks we should be dropping Woolf for Tuanzebe based on their respective performances.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:23 - Feb 10 with 1491 viewsJimmy86

Try reading, mate.

Your quips about "do I watch us much" purely because I don't rate Woolf that highly are a bit tiresome.. I am a ST holder, so yep, I'd say I do watch us a fair bit..
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:28 - Feb 10 with 1456 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:22 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

Try wearing your glasses when you go to the match, mate. Genuinely have no idea how anyone has watched us this season and thinks we should be dropping Woolf for Tuanzebe based on their respective performances.

Christ alive, I'm not the only one who doesn't rate Woolf..
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:29 - Feb 10 with 1447 viewsHerbivore

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:28 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

There's about three of you out of tens of thousands of Town fans. Reflect on that.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:31 - Feb 10 with 1430 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:28 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

They need to sort out his defending when players run at him. He's good at playing out from the back, he's decent in the air, but when players run at him he seems to fear challenging in case the player steps around him. I can see the logic, as at least he's still there to try and cause confusion or block, but it doesn't always work... see today.

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:34 - Feb 10 with 1415 viewsJimmy86

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:29 - Feb 10 by Herbivore

There's about three of you out of tens of thousands of Town fans. Reflect on that.

When all is said and done, we're all town fans at the end of the day aren't we... Just a difference of opinion, which we're all entitled to have..

One thing's for sure, we're still in a great position, but could do with cutting out the poor goals
Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:41 - Feb 10 with 1382 viewspointofblue

Tuanzebe must be wondering what he has to do to get a game. (n/t) on 15:34 - Feb 10 by Jimmy86

When all is said and done, we're all town fans at the end of the day aren't we... Just a difference of opinion, which we're all entitled to have..

One thing's for sure, we're still in a great position, but could do with cutting out the poor goals

In defence of Woolfenden (yes, I know I've had an about face on my heat-of-the-moment post before), I can only think of two goals where he has been outrightly culpable this season - today and Swansea.

What I do think is we lack a leader at the back, namely (from this century) a Chambers at his peak, a de Vos, a Mowbray. Someone who can grab and organise the defence. As individuals, they're all decent defenders, but we don't have someone who is capable of organising the line, and neither do we have a keeper who dominates the box.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024