Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Maidstone result 17:49 - Feb 24 with 1453 viewsgtsb1966

What a blessing in disguise that has turned out to be. A free week and very much needed after today.
That Maidstone result on 17:54 - Feb 24 with 1402 viewsMK1

Didn't feel like it at the time, but yes, a break will do them good.
That Maidstone result on 17:55 - Feb 24 with 1388 viewspointofblue

I agree - though for fun am trying to work out what the line up would be considering we may be looking to rest Hutchinson and Sarmiento for the following weekend. Jackson on the right and... no idea who we'd stick out on the left.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

That Maidstone result on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 1338 viewsIllinoisblue

That’s a good point. With injuries mounting up, perfect time to have a week of rest before long trip to Plymouth

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That Maidstone result on 18:07 - Feb 24 with 1307 viewsgtsb1966

That Maidstone result on 17:55 - Feb 24 by pointofblue

I agree - though for fun am trying to work out what the line up would be considering we may be looking to rest Hutchinson and Sarmiento for the following weekend. Jackson on the right and... no idea who we'd stick out on the left.

Let's be honest here, who would actually care that much how we got on now we find ourselves in the position we are in. We would all just be praying for no injuries.
That Maidstone result on 18:12 - Feb 24 with 1261 viewsNutkins_Return

We lost our on £300-400k losing that match. Defo not a blessing with ffp. I think in the context of where we are at we could have played a relatively fringe team e.g.

Walton
Ball Tuanzebe Edmundson Humphreys
Travis Taylor
Jackson Aluko Harness
Al-Hamadi

Maybe given some time to Buabo and some youths. Useful to give these boys game time.

We'll take the positives though of no injury risks and crack on.
That Maidstone result on 18:12 - Feb 24 with 1257 viewsOldsmoker

Didn't the Maidstone home FA cup defeat erase the memory of the Lincoln away FA cup defeat?
Don't you all feel the love for Maidstone - the BBC do.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68370349

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

That Maidstone result on 18:56 - Feb 24 with 1147 viewsRyorry

That Maidstone result on 18:12 - Feb 24 by Oldsmoker

Didn't the Maidstone home FA cup defeat erase the memory of the Lincoln away FA cup defeat?

Our loss is their gain, & they probably need the ££ more than us.

I'd rather lose to them & they get the dosh & glory than some relatively well off or sleazily owned Prem/Ch'ship club. Good luck to 'em 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

That Maidstone result on 19:02 - Feb 24 with 1114 viewsbournemouthblue

That Maidstone result on 18:12 - Feb 24 by Oldsmoker

I feel better for Maidstone than I did for Lincoln, good luck to them

Let them enjoy their moment!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

That Maidstone result on 19:04 - Feb 24 with 1097 viewspointofblue

That Maidstone result on 18:12 - Feb 24 by Nutkins_Return

We lost our on £300-400k losing that match. Defo not a blessing with ffp. I think in the context of where we are at we could have played a relatively fringe team e.g.

Walton
Ball Tuanzebe Edmundson Humphreys
Travis Taylor
Jackson Aluko Harness
Al-Hamadi

Maybe given some time to Buabo and some youths. Useful to give these boys game time.

We'll take the positives though of no injury risks and crack on.

Not sure if Taylor would have been ready for midweek. Perhaps we would have bought in a youngster at full back and moved Ball or Humphreys into midfield.

If we hadn't have beaten Maidstone we would have only been talking about throwing the Coventry game so...

That Maidstone result on 19:35 - Feb 24 with 991 viewsNthQldITFC

That Maidstone result on 19:02 - Feb 24 by bournemouthblue

I feel better for Maidstone than I did for Lincoln, good luck to them

Let them enjoy their moment!

Just a handful of years after that Lincoln FA Cup defeat, we were competing on level terms with them in the league. Not sure that the same will happen with regard to Maidstone!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

That Maidstone result on 21:58 - Feb 24 with 786 viewsNutkins_Return

That Maidstone result on 19:04 - Feb 24 by pointofblue

Not sure if Taylor would have been ready for midweek. Perhaps we would have bought in a youngster at full back and moved Ball or Humphreys into midfield.

If we hadn't have beaten Maidstone we would have only been talking about throwing the Coventry game so...

Yes absolutely. Think you are right. Just an example really. I think it would have been the right thing to do.

I'm actually going to the match as a free ticket and Cov are decimated by injuries. Should I be supporting Maidstone or seeking the revenge!? Haha
That Maidstone result on 22:01 - Feb 24 with 769 viewspointofblue

That Maidstone result on 21:58 - Feb 24 by Nutkins_Return

Yes absolutely. Think you are right. Just an example really. I think it would have been the right thing to do.

I'm actually going to the match as a free ticket and Cov are decimated by injuries. Should I be supporting Maidstone or seeking the revenge!? Haha

Support Maidstone. Coventry are in a play off battle with Norwich, so the fewer the distractions the better (as long as it doesn't result in a crisis of confidence and a slip in form).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024