Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away points in the prem 09:18 - May 7 with 820 viewsgobs93

Will be interesting to see what games make it down to 15, 10 or even 5 points next year for away days. Lots of London games so easily accessible from Suffolk. Also a min allocation of 3000 but likely no more available than that for big games will be interesting. What do people think we’ll see?
Away points in the prem on 12:59 - May 7 with 603 viewstextbackup

If they kick things off in similar fashion, 5 points for becoming a member, plus any points from this season.

Some quick maths that might be wrong, 23 away games plus a couple of cup games… people could start the season on 28/30 points.

So I’m guessing they start the categories at 25+

Which I think if you start as a member this season coming, you might not have much chance.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Away points in the prem on 13:10 - May 7 with 531 viewsTresBonne

Away points in the prem on 12:59 - May 7 by textbackup

If they kick things off in similar fashion, 5 points for becoming a member, plus any points from this season.

Some quick maths that might be wrong, 23 away games plus a couple of cup games… people could start the season on 28/30 points.

Which I think if you start as a member this season coming, you might not have much chance.

I'm pretty sure L1 points are wiped this year, am I correct in saying that?

Ie if you were on 10 from the L1 season, then got a membership this season and didn't do any away games, you'd be on 5 starting next season (before buying membership for another 5).
Away points in the prem on 13:13 - May 7 with 495 viewsSheffordBlue

Away points in the prem on 12:59 - May 7 by textbackup

I think there's a reasonable chance that there'll be a ballot for some of the away allocation. Looking at membership schemes for Prem clubs this seems to be reasonably common. If people know they'd get a minimum of X number of games via a ballot per season it would encourage lots more membership sign ups for those who don't have the points for whatever reason.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Away points in the prem on 13:16 - May 7 with 456 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Thinking something similar about someone who isn’t a ST holder trying to buy home tickets. Surely they’ll carry on the “been to X” number of games system. I think they’ll start it at 10+ games in the 23/24 season as the first priority window.
Away points in the prem on 13:17 - May 7 with 446 viewstextbackup

Away points in the prem on 13:10 - May 7 by TresBonne

I'm pretty sure L1 points are wiped this year, am I correct in saying that?

Ie if you were on 10 from the L1 season, then got a membership this season and didn't do any away games, you'd be on 5 starting next season (before buying membership for another 5).

Yeah L1 points will be wiped.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024