Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not exactly a new thread 16:28 - Jan 18 with 559 viewsburian

but, in my view, the club is in crisis with a root and branch overhaul required.CEO, Manager, Academy. the lot
Not exactly a new thread on 16:30 - Jan 18 with 533 viewsStenvict

I think you're on your own with that one

Poll: What will be announced first?

Not exactly a new thread on 16:37 - Jan 18 with 517 viewsTendring_Blue

although we are in a bad state. I do feel the reaction to yesterday is a tad overblown.

Main issue is we have a very weak squad, half the squad can pass the ball but are inexperienced or not strong enough to command games, the other half are strong but cant pass the ball. This means we are caught between to styles and its not working.

So investment in players is needed to really define how we are going to play. The manager I don't believe is the best at managing young players and looks to have run out of ideas, he appears defeated. I don't blame mick but I don't think this would have happened if we would have stuck to what we were good at in 14/15 but also adding a bit of quality and depth. Instead we tried to go more expansive, there was not enough investment and we now have a mixture of two styles and it doesn't work.

Had no problem with 14/15 season style, it worked. With a splash of quality in midfield and a Webster like defender it could have really worked. Not far of what Huddersfield look like to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024