Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My take on yesterday (for what it's worth) 11:31 - Oct 23 with 782 viewsparkinshair

First half we were the better side. Sitting in North lower it's difficult to see how close we came at times but apart from a couple of scares they didn't exactly pepper our box with loads of shots. Norwich didn't look anything special and I had high hopes that we could get something out of this particularly as we would be kicking towards the North second half.
Oh dear, second half was clueless. We looked like last year's team again, Waghorn is wasted out wide and I don't think I even noticed Garner. McGoldrick tripped over his own feet and lost the ball on numerous occasions, and as usual McCarthy left the double substitution of Celina and Sears way too late. Once again we failed to take our chances and got punished. McCarthy it seems is running out of time and I'm running out of excuses for the team I support. Gutted.

Its all eggs, baked beans, and a fried slice
Blog: A New Hope Has Quickly Turned into Carry On Screaming

My take on yesterday (for what it's worth) on 11:37 - Oct 23 with 732 viewsLightningboy

Spot on.

Unfortunately our genius of a manager seems intent on ruining Waghorn in the same way he's ruined Sears.

The only way it seems we'll get shot of McCarthy is if we lose every game between now and Xmas as our owner is as clueless as our manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024