Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
win at Burton, lose at Cardiff - pretty much as expected. BUT.... 22:49 - Oct 31 with 1098 viewsIllinoisblue

what exactly is our aim this season? Are we going for the play-offs or is it just going to be Mick snarling every other week as his reign fizzles out to a chorus of discontent?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

win at Burton, lose at Cardiff - pretty much as expected. BUT.... on 22:51 - Oct 31 with 1083 viewsCoco

Mick said play-offs was the aim but has said just about every side we’ve played will there or there abouts.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

win at Burton, lose at Cardiff - pretty much as expected. BUT.... on 22:55 - Oct 31 with 1057 viewsTheDailyTractor

All he seems to say is "better than last year".

Sadly although we started well, we are simply a mid table team at best going absolutely no where. Unfortunately teams such as Preston and Bristol city to name a few play alot better football and are more consistent. Couple that in with teams such as Middlesbrough, villa and derby finding there form now i don't see us challenging for the play offs.

I'd love to be proven wrong but it's now W7 L7.... bang average.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 22:55]
win at Burton, lose at Cardiff - pretty much as expected. BUT.... on 23:24 - Oct 31 with 995 viewsBadgerBajner

ME is not going to invest the money in players required for a promotion challenge. MM is not going to play a style of football that will get promotion. It's quite simple what our aim is. Not to get relegated. Bang on course for that, having so far beaten all the teams that look likely to be fighting relegation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024